Bright Product Reviews App

Product Reviews App | Amazon & Ali Express Reviews Import App

Free plan available

grandeurb

I have been trying to remove this for about a month now. I deleted the app but it still shows up on my website making it look tacky. Shopify reached out to support and they failed to respond. It's been about a month.

Goxom

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 3days can you help me remove it

nicesti

It often fails to start, and there are plugins with comments on the website after deletion, which cannot be deleted and cannot be contacted with customer service.

CRP Deal

Support is helpful. I need to show the reviews in the tabs while I was unable to do it manually in the template files. The support person helped me to add the reviews widget exactly I wanted. Thank you!

Yushika®

I could be able to import reviews from Amazon & AliPress. It would be better if they could add the feature to add reviews from Ebay. Else all is good.

Chopmaster® Danmark

Pricing is fare. I have started receiving reviews on my orders since this App is automatically reqesting my customers to leave the reviews.

absolute garden ornaments

I tried a lot of apps to import Amazon reviews but my problem was I had to spend a lot of time to import reviews one by one. Bright Product Reviews app have the bulk import feature & they helped me to upload my CSV file which did the automate process. This helped me a lot to resolve my problem.

Liyah's Goddess Shop

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 10hrs can you help me remove it

February 10, 2022

We apologise you are facing issues in uninstalling the App.

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow developers to remove the code snippets after uninstalling the App. You need to remove it manually.

I have sent you an email. Please get back to us & we will assist you with it.

Ecoms Group

Reliable App. Works well with my store. I have a few queries & the support team helpled me quickly..

Pour Vida Art & Plant House

The app works very well. I'm getting many more photo reviews than through my own efforts. I think it's not pricey to get all the features but the basic level works well enough.

Previous 1 3