3.8
April 6, 2022

I have been trying to remove this for about a month now. I deleted the app but it still shows up on my website making it look tacky. Shopify reached out to support and they failed to respond. It's been about a month.

grandeurb
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 26, 2022

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 3days can you help me remove it

Goxom
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
March 17, 2022

It often fails to start, and there are plugins with comments on the website after deletion, which cannot be deleted and cannot be contacted with customer service.

nicesti
China
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 13, 2022

Support is helpful. I need to show the reviews in the tabs while I was unable to do it manually in the template files. The support person helped me to add the reviews widget exactly I wanted. Thank you!

CRP Deal
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 12, 2022

I could be able to import reviews from Amazon & AliPress. It would be better if they could add the feature to add reviews from Ebay. Else all is good.

Yushika®
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 11, 2022

Pricing is fare. I have started receiving reviews on my orders since this App is automatically reqesting my customers to leave the reviews.

Chopmaster® Danmark
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 10, 2022

I tried a lot of apps to import Amazon reviews but my problem was I had to spend a lot of time to import reviews one by one. Bright Product Reviews app have the bulk import feature & they helped me to upload my CSV file which did the automate process. This helped me a lot to resolve my problem.

absolute garden ornaments
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 9, 2022

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 10hrs can you help me remove it

Liyah's Goddess Shop
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
Web 1 Experts replied February 10, 2022

We apologise you are facing issues in uninstalling the App.

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow developers to remove the code snippets after uninstalling the App. You need to remove it manually.

I have sent you an email. Please get back to us & we will assist you with it.

February 7, 2022

Reliable App. Works well with my store. I have a few queries & the support team helpled me quickly..

Ecoms Group
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 2, 2022

The app works very well. I'm getting many more photo reviews than through my own efforts. I think it's not pricey to get all the features but the basic level works well enough.

Pour Vida Art & Plant House