Bright Product Reviews App

Product Reviews App | Amazon & Ali Express Reviews Import App

Free plan available

PriceCut Ink

Time spent using app 1 minute

Highly recommended, very user friendly, new user and new store, therefore great app for adding reviews.

Aniniko The Label

Time spent using app 1 minute

Great support from Howell during the initial set-up phase and integration on my website. Thank you for your help.

KlearKollection

Time spent using app 1 minute

I got quick help with installing this new app on our site. Good so far. Thanks for the help.........

SaveOnCells

This app helped me to look my store valuable & trustable. I could be able to import a ton of reviews in a little time. The product pages are looking beautiful & smart by adding the beautiful reviews layouts.

Clips4Paws

Tons of features in the minimal app by Shopify and I believe that all the premium sites would love using it... Just following through so many options and settings would give anyone the ability to showcase and receive reviews.

Jesse Lifson’s photo gallery

The perfect app for reviews. The support team helped me to install the App with my store & did the recommended setting. Thank you!

To-The-Moon.com

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Nice & easy APP. I installed it & it have a nice user friendly interface. You can import reviews from Amazon just 1 click which is super easy than the other Apps.

D'Serv Hair Care

There is no support for the app. At first, the responses were slow but now they don't respond at all. The app had potential.

January 17, 2022

We apologies the issue you are facing. Please contact us on our email support@web1experts.com. We will make sure to assist you with any kind of issues you are facing.

LE Art Piece

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have selected free plan for testing and it kept stuck at upgrade plan page!? And there is no contact or live support. Unfortunately, this app is still lacking.

January 17, 2022

We apologies the issue you are facing. Please contact us on our email support@web1experts.com. We will make sure to assist you with any issues or any help you need.

Mindi Cooke Photographer

Location Australia

It's a very useful app for reviews. Really good customer service. This app is perfect and as help me a lot on my website.