Bright Product Reviews App

Product Reviews App | Amazon & Ali Express Reviews Import App

Free plan available

grandeurb

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been trying to remove this for about a month now. I deleted the app but it still shows up on my website making it look tacky. Shopify reached out to support and they failed to respond. It's been about a month.

Goxom

Time spent using app 25 minutes

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 3days can you help me remove it

nicesti

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

It often fails to start, and there are plugins with comments on the website after deletion, which cannot be deleted and cannot be contacted with customer service.

Liyah's Goddess Shop

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I removed app but its still showing up in my store its been more then 10hrs can you help me remove it

February 10, 2022

We apologise you are facing issues in uninstalling the App.

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow developers to remove the code snippets after uninstalling the App. You need to remove it manually.

I have sent you an email. Please get back to us & we will assist you with it.

D'Serv Hair Care

There is no support for the app. At first, the responses were slow but now they don't respond at all. The app had potential.

January 17, 2022

We apologies the issue you are facing. Please contact us on our email support@web1experts.com. We will make sure to assist you with any kind of issues you are facing.

LE Art Piece

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have selected free plan for testing and it kept stuck at upgrade plan page!? And there is no contact or live support. Unfortunately, this app is still lacking.

January 17, 2022

We apologies the issue you are facing. Please contact us on our email support@web1experts.com. We will make sure to assist you with any issues or any help you need.

DOTMOM

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Used it for a while. Had to uninstall as we started facing technical issues in just iPhones while it works perfect elsewhere. Reviews do not load and the rating bar keeps extending infinitely.

February 20, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We apologies for the inconvenience, this was an unexpected issue that has been resolved now. Please get in touch with us at support@web1experts.com for any further queries & we will be happy to assist.