Bright Product Reviews App

Free plan available

CRP Deal

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is helpful. I need to show the reviews in the tabs while I was unable to do it manually in the template files. The support person helped me to add the reviews widget exactly I wanted. Thank you!

Yushika®

Location Singapore

I could be able to import reviews from Amazon & AliPress. It would be better if they could add the feature to add reviews from Ebay. Else all is good.

Chopmaster® Danmark

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Pricing is fare. I have started receiving reviews on my orders since this App is automatically reqesting my customers to leave the reviews.

absolute garden ornaments

I tried a lot of apps to import Amazon reviews but my problem was I had to spend a lot of time to import reviews one by one. Bright Product Reviews app have the bulk import feature & they helped me to upload my CSV file which did the automate process. This helped me a lot to resolve my problem.

Ecoms Group

Reliable App. Works well with my store. I have a few queries & the support team helpled me quickly..

Pour Vida Art & Plant House

Time spent using app 1 minute

The app works very well. I'm getting many more photo reviews than through my own efforts. I think it's not pricey to get all the features but the basic level works well enough.

PriceCut Ink

Time spent using app 1 minute

Highly recommended, very user friendly, new user and new store, therefore great app for adding reviews.

Aniniko The Label

Time spent using app 1 minute

Great support from Howell during the initial set-up phase and integration on my website. Thank you for your help.

KlearKollection

Time spent using app 1 minute

I got quick help with installing this new app on our site. Good so far. Thanks for the help.........

SaveOnCells

This app helped me to look my store valuable & trustable. I could be able to import a ton of reviews in a little time. The product pages are looking beautiful & smart by adding the beautiful reviews layouts.

Previous 1