Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

TheBearCulture

Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 18, 2021

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Tiger Bee Boutique

So far so good! Customers find it super easy to leave reviews. I like how you can customize how the review will appear on your store. Easy to navigate and approve/disapprove reviews. Customer service is awesome. This is a great app considering it is free. Definently recommend!

December 15, 2021

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

TurnPro Signals

Time spent using app 1 minute

We have this on our other store and now installing on this one. Had one hiccup, but reached out to support and after a day they had me going. Note this was even on a weekend! Can’t beat that for free. Thank you for the app!

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Minosys

Time spent using app About 4 hours

They had very nice customer service, who kindly helped me figure out all my questions. They got all the functions I need.

December 13, 2021

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Dollmazon

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I started using it as of yesterday. It's easy to use and I am learning the other functions. Once I have mastered using the app I will add more to my comment. So far its great experience and I really enjoy using it.

December 8, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

FLEX YOUR IDEA

Location Singapore

Great. Very useful and easy to use. love it! Most importantly, they provide many free solution to help conversion.

December 8, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Destino do Chef

Location Brazil

É incrível como esse app gratuito é bem feito, muito fácil de lidar e caso haja qualquer problema o suporte deles é fantástico, simples e sem enrolação, direto ao ponto.

December 7, 2021

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Ficamos muito felizes ao saber que você está satisfeito com nosso aplicativo.
Envie-nos um e-mail ou inicie um chat ao vivo se tiver problemas com o aplicativo.

Atenciosamente,

Jasmine's Home & Co

This app makes my store looks freaking amazing and I love it! Easy to use and easy to put into your store product page

December 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

easybuy.co.in

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very good and fully fulfills the purpose. Moreover, it is free. This is unbelievable that such app does not cost you anything and functions fantastically. I would definitely check other apps by Autoketing. Thank you for such wonderful app which is kind of a gift.

December 7, 2021

Thanks for your review. I think you mistake our app for another app.
Our app is a review app, not a chat app.
Please check again.

Regards

beautifulartgift

Location Italy

I love this app. It's amazing that it's free... it's much more better than many others paid apps. I recommend it

December 7, 2021

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,