Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Corre Paris

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best Review App till date, not because of the features. These features are common in every 'review apps', but their top notch customer support!. Super fast and personalised. Hope to see this app climb over any other 'Review apps'. Keep us team Autoketing. Would love to see more features in the app.

August 13, 2021

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

RGBTRON

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

good customer service, really helps!! good impression on the first using. will see how it goes in the future

August 6, 2021

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Autoketing team

TATnumbTOO

Amazing service, quick reply to email and gave me step by step instruction on how to resolve my issue.

August 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Marijuana Accessories

Excellent customer service, very friendly and helpful. The APP is fresh and easy to navigate. Looks wonderful on my website. Sales increased big time with this APP, no need to look forward especially if you have a Shopify account. Works totally awesome! Big thumbs up that's for sure

August 4, 2021

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Newinoutlets

Location Hong Kong SAR

Simple and powerful APP.
Kind customer service and great engineers help my store to be better integrated and better displayed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I hope that more excellent products can be developed and more people will use them.

July 29, 2021

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.

Best Regards,

Corpoinfiore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am really happy with the application. The support team helped me solve all my problems and make my store better.

July 22, 2021

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Lee's Treasure Chest

Great working app. It is a step above other review apps in that you can place the review where you'd like and customize the colors to match you site. Easy to install and use!

July 20, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Onliem

Great App works like magic. Simple and straightforward to use. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Thank you!!!

July 19, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing tea

Juiceque

Location Singapore

Very friendly to use. Support team replies fast too, appreciated ! Awesome app to use, highly recommended :D

July 15, 2021

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

Golden leaves

Location Sri Lanka

This is a super review application. User friendly. Customers can easily view and write reviews. Thank you so much for giving this valuable app for free. No bugs best review app ever I used. t

July 14, 2021

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing team