Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Elegant Lioness Shop

I just installed this app few days and I love everything about it. Easy to navigate and the customer support is superb! Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

Bell's remedies

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Très simple d’utilisation et personne a l’écoute. J’ai pu installer l’applicable très facilement et je ne regrette pas

July 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes très heureux d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail ou démarrer un chat en direct si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec l'application.

Meilleures salutations

Tootock

Location China

During using I have some small questions but the great customer service Oriana helped me out with her kind patience, absolutly I will recommend this App. And it works also really good, you can import and edit your reviews to enrich your product pages.

July 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Regno

Location Chile

So good!! We used it and it was so easy to set up, also the team was very helpful with us. I would recommend it 100%!!

July 6, 2021

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you.
When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

Mamsi Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Hey, I bought a new theme about a month ago and ever since this new theme was installed a lot of problems popped up incl. my old review app stopped working and after trying many other apps i was ready to give up until i came across this GEM ! the customer service and tech people served me with joy and removed codes that was hindering my website and made sure everything can run smooth OH an also .. they did all of this in 30 minutes of me asking for help. THUMBS UP :) Customer service 10/10

June 30, 2021

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

PERV3RSE

Location Italy

BEST APP FOR REVIEW, SUPPORT TEAM 5* THEY ARE THE BEST!!AND WITHOUT PAY NOTHING?WHAT ELSE??? TOPTOPTOP!!

June 29, 2021

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

maracine

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app, it's very helpful for scaling your business and make your customers trust your store and it's free with very helpful customer service, I'm grateful!
Thank you for this amazing app!

June 29, 2021

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.

Thanks so much

Mask Off

Location Poland

We love it! Very helpful support! This app is simple and looks beautiful on our website, app features are easy to set.

June 28, 2021

We're very happy that you spend your time leaving a review for our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

eplanetworld

Location Singapore

Great App. Just love it for its easy to use interface. Just what i have been looking for since i have been hunting for a replacement app to replace the Product Reviews app.

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

LIFALAB

Location Australia

This app is perfect, it's easy to set up, works great, and the support team is amazing. I highly recommend it. Thank you :)

June 24, 2021

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely