Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

VALENSOLE JEWELRY

Great free review app with tons of customization. I did end up switching to different review app due to missing manual review request feature, but the app itself is great and the support was fast and attentive.

March 6, 2022

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Vonetta Collections

Time spent using app 32 minutes

So far this app is good I have not experience any mishaps and they do the coding for you like as soon as you set up how you want the review to look like and save it then turn it on refresh your site and boom its there on my first time I already have 2 reviews and more to come compared to the ones that I get from my phone. definitely a upgrade. Follow me @vonettacollections on social media and shop with me vonettacollections.com

February 27, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Deetect BYS

Location France

great application, easy to use and a lot of customization choice, I don't regret my choice I recommend 100%

February 26, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Luxurysta

Location Germany

I want to give more starts if i can. Jean is very helpful and a kind person. The Tech Team have solved all my problems in a short time.

February 24, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

wyldstuff

Location Germany

Super App. Leichte Einrichtung und Einbindung auf der Seite. Lässt sich gut und einfach gestalten. Absolute Empfehlung!

February 23, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

love love it's a great app. Shopify has the best apps. The default settings are great can't wait to set up the customer Say section

February 21, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Carla Chameleon Designs

The app is very useful and easy to manage. There are lots of navigations and function buttons to use.

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, and we're here for you anytime.

Washi Tape Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

I found this app easy to install. I never used Reviews before on my website and I look forward to customer feedbacks

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Pedaço de Lar

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

EU TENHO GOSTADO MUITO, QUERO PODER USAR MAIS E MAIS. É FACIL DE USAR, INTERFACE BONITA E BOM ATENDIMENTO

February 18, 2022

Muito obrigado pela sua avaliação de 5 estrelas! Compartilharemos isso com a equipe da loja para que eles saibam para manter o trabalho incrível.

Laipex

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 2 months

zatiaľ táto aplikácia vyzerá byť dobrá a užitočná uvidíme po odcestovaný či bude tá správna pre môj web

February 17, 2022

Ďakujem za spätnú väzbu. Sme veľmi radi, keď počujeme, že ste s našou aplikáciou spokojní.
Ak máte nejaké problémy s aplikáciou, pošlite nám e-mail alebo začnite živý rozhovor.