Product Reviews Autoketing

Product & Photo Reviews App, Review App, Review Importer

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Lifting the Dream

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used to be free, now they're charging. Couldn't access my reviews to transfer them to another free app unless I paid. Cancelling once I get them transferred. $7.99/month to hold customer entered reviews is not ok.

August 5, 2022

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We have sent an email to support you. Please check your email inbox.
Thanks a lot

Edge Pure

I added this app to my website last week and since then, I have been trying to reach someone in technical support to assist me. I read in the website to contact win@autoketing.com via email, which I did, but received an undelivered error message stating that account does not exist. There are 2 concerns that I'm still trying to fix. This app needs better customer support or more flexibility to allow customers to fix the errors themselves.

February 14, 2022

We're very sorry for the slow response. Maybe the email win@autoketing.com has an error and we didn't receive any request from you.
We really love to support you. Unfortunately, we didn't receive your feedback.
We will contact you right now to solve your issues.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

etsaat

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 4 minutes

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

November 11, 2021

It's upset to see this review. Can you tell us the issue you got?
We will support you and fix it.
Our team is always pleased to help you.

Regards