Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Vixen Vogue

I love this app and the hulk team is very friendly and helpful with support. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because i wish there was a feature to email the customer a reminder to review in exchange for a discount code. Please consider offering this feature. Id pay to have that implemented

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks for your review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

The Rug Decor

Amazing support, probably the best support I have experienced till now.
Abhilasha and her team accommodated all my needs, I requested them several changes but they made sure everything was taken care of, the turnaround time was no more than a day.

The app is great, you can get it customized as per your need, just ask the support team.

September 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Endlessly Glowing

Their support is amazing! They will try and help you out the best way possible. Quick response, friendly and easy to use!

September 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Beluga Design

Definitely the best looking product review with photo app out there.

Pros:
- Beautiful
- Pretty easy to use
- Multiple display settings

Cons:
Some points of improvement would make this even more of a rock star!
- Can't edit photos after they are uploaded - I wish I could manually add or remove image links
- Wish the fields were more flexible - for example, I don't really use the email or the title. So I went in and manually edited the code to remove the title
- Can't search reviews by product name (I haven't tried product ID)
- Wish I could sort by upload date (and not just creation date)
- Sometimes a little slow to display when the page loads
- Was a little complicated to figure out how to reach them for customer service

Overall highly recommend!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review. We are so grateful for having you part of Hulk's family! Your feedback helps us get better everyday, and our team is looking into these improvements and we hope to resolve them promptly and accurately for you, and for other merchants!

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for our customers.

Beautilic

Problem solved in a day! Love the support and how they attended to your problems ASAP. I didn’t even have to worry if they are going to respond to my questions or not! Thumbs up to Hulk Team.

September 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Deminsa

Helped me adjust the app so that it can be in my language, the developers took the time to set it up just like I needed to and they were quick to respond.
Even after problems I had with the app, I asked for their help last night and they are already on it as of today's morning. That is some superb attention, and they really know how the code works and interacts with the platform.

September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

L.Naturel Concept Store

Very well build app. Had problems integrating the review app into my product tabs. But with some custom coding the dev team took care of my problems.
I really love the way they handle customer service.

Thanks a lot!

August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Pulsar Kicks

Great app and better service. Really good free review app with pictures. Had some issues with importing reviews and with the code on my shop and the support team was prompt and fixed the issues

August 26, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Maxou & Bizou

HulkCode is simply amazing. Great App and mostly , the Customer Service is unequalled. Thanks HulkCode for making this App available in French !

August 24, 2020

FillmyCarts

The developer was very accommodating to my questions! Resolved the issue in a short span of time. We love the app. Very useful and above all it's FREE! Kudos to the team! Special thanks to Abhilasha.

August 21, 2020

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22