Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

DeskBox

Great free app with a responsive support team. They helped troubleshoot my review file and add it to my product page.

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering fast, reliable customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Let us know if you ever need any help in the future, We're always here for you!

Sophisticated

After I recieved a review, all of a sudden my product gets deleted. I will be reaching out to Shopify.

WithMaxSamPets

This app is really easy to use, it is very fast and has many functions. There are three display modes, and the operation is very simple. Although I encountered some problems during the initial use, the customer service team helped me solve the problem within 3 hours. I am very satisfied and highly recommended!

December 5, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ballasts

This review app is superb. Also, love the feature that we get to approve the reviews before they go live on our site. We recently had a competitor posting negative reviews on all of our products so this was a life saver!

Unyshopy

In love with this app! At first it was a little bit difficult to install but I wrote to the support team and they helped me in everything! They are super kind, help you with all your doubts and answer so fast. So happy :) thanks!

Can Lights

We have over 10 HulkApps installed in our store, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! Makes it so easy to manage reviews!

unlimitedlights.com

Great app! Our team is able to approve reviews before they go live on our site. This also creates an opportunity for our team to reach out to negative reviews privately 1-on-1 instead of openly which can sometimes attract the attention of trolls.

Carnivore Club

We were using Yotpo for this service, paying them a fortune, what were we thinking?!!?!? This app is super easy to use, I prefer it over Yotpo.

Track Spikes co

excellent free app. the support made a custom change to make it exactly like it wanted it. highly recommend compared to the paid apps.

November 15, 2019

Thnak yous o much for you rawesome review! We're delighted to have you as a part of our HulkApps family! We're actively seeking feature requests. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback about our apps or if there are any questiosn about our app, you can always depend on us!

Sea Life Cabinet Knobs

Gave me a lot of help getting Product Reviews setup and running. Couldn't be happier! Support was very responsive.

November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you're happy, and we hope you continue to use our apps and services!

It's great to hear that our team was able to help you with the installation support so it better suited your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thanks again for the detailed review.