Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Lux-Lumens

I think as with most users, we are not savvy when it comes to coding and there is an irrational fear of messing up something. Therefore, really appreciate the assistance hulk code team has rendered to get the app installed, working & fitting well.

June 9, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Noelani The Label

This app does exactly what I was looking for and is very easy to implement. The customer service was excellent and they were able to customize the app for my stores theme the same day I asked for help.

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Parent Initiative

I had a couple of issues with this app at first. I'm not code-savvy so figured I need help. Their support team provided the help I need with every issue and they have responded so quickly with no miscommunications whatsoever. Good job team!

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

MISS EANNAN

I really love this App, great support Team. I was not able to import my old reviews into the Hulk App. I email them , and they just did everything for me. Beautiful job , I really recommend this App. Thanks again :)

June 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, Best of luck with your business!

ArTsanal

I really like how the staffs support me so quickly with a perfect result. Please keep working and motivated. :)

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this sweet message! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

QLbright

So far it is great. The instructions are clear on how to install it and how to copy the code to the theme. I wanted to customize a few things and they helped me do it.

May 26, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Beauty Feathers

I used this app for sleek review integration in to my modify themed and it worked great! Only downside was that if I wanted to insert the reviews into the product cards and titles the text and stars wouldn't display correctly – but after messaging the support I had it all sorted out pronto! I highly appreciate the creators and their staff

May 26, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

JWAYPRINTS.COM

Wonderful customer service and support. Highly recommended and will definitely use for my future stores. Keep up the good work.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!We're glad you enjoyed using our app. We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

Uart AI

Great app overall. I've experienced a few alignment issues but support team quickly responded and solved the issues. Now I have a free, photo supported review app on my store.

May 22, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

TAPP Water Malta

I have used this app to style the reviews much more attractively than was available in the Shopify Product Reviews App. It was easy to import my reviews and then pay a $20 small fee for some additional customisation which was done swiftly and to my requirements. I found Hulk team very responsive and am very happy.

May 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in trust while using Product Reviews app!