Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited April 9, 2020

Now reviews are easy to manage for me and my customers. Hulk's customer service is very responsive and helpful. Thank you so much!

customcrafttools
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied April 10, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps!
We hope that it becomes easy to manage reviews you receive from your customers. We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

April 8, 2020

Really great app and excellent support. The support team integrated the review app into my website for me as I am not very tech-saavy and it's working great. They were very prompt and knowledgeable. Much appreciated.

Keepwood
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied April 9, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thank you for your kind words about our product and support, we sincerely appreciate it!

April 7, 2020

Nice support and service and very good app, they customize my theme as my needs in very few time. So many thanks for the customer service team.
I absolutely suggest stalling this app. Happy with this app!

phial
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

April 7, 2020

developers were quick to fix a problem I made by mistake. resolved quick and efficient. brilliant work

Thenocaplabel
Singapore
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2020

April 4, 2020

A great app, easy to use, installation guide provided. I had an issue installing the reviews but I contacted them and they fixed it fast. Very happy with this app!

Danelian Jewelry
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 months
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope our team did a good job with the installation and we really appreciate the kind words about our products and service!

Have a great day ahead.

April 3, 2020

Very good support, they put lots of effort in the work.
If you need a nice app with an perfect support, I highly recommend it!

Pfotenschützer
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied April 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you got an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Edited April 1, 2020

Fantastic support and service and very good app, they customize my theme as my needs in very few time. Many thanks
I absolute suggest to all this app and team developer

Y-World
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied April 2, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

March 31, 2020

This guys are phenomenal! I asked them support for customize the app on my site three times and they always got my back cover in few hours.
Thank you really much.
The app is good, but the support was just amazing.

Dental Pulses
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 days
HulkApps.com replied April 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Edited October 23, 2021

Very easy to install and use. I love that I can send my clients who purchase offline to a direct product page for them to review. Support is also very helpful and responsive. Would definitely recommend!

Mel Boteri
HulkApps.com replied March 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

March 27, 2020

Hi,
I asked them to install the app on our website.
It was really nice support. I like everything on this app.
Thank you!

onsalemassagechair.com
HulkApps.com replied March 30, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for appreciating our efforts :)