Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

TameTheStorm LLC

First off, AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! At first I had trouble integrating this app into my store due to the fact I had no prior knowledge in this area. I contacted support & the help I received was above & beyond. All my issues were resolved in less than 24hrs. I am beyond pleased & would recommend this app to any other merchants!

June 19, 2020

TalQ-Univers

Super efficient service ! I'm very positively surprised. I completely recommend Free Product Review and their customer service

Shop Elon

Excellent app and for free! the HULK guys are great! I'm also been using their tiered pricing app and they both work great! Thank you so much guys, keep up the good work!

June 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for using multiple apps from us! Always remember that we are standing by to help. :)

We look forward to seeing your continued success.
Have a beautiful day!

Boobooguitars

I use this app to show my customers work, it's great. The customer service from Hulk apps is excellent. Thank you!

June 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

We look forward to seeing your continued success.
Have a beautiful day!

SANS MATIN

We used them to tweak some of their app and they were absolutely brilliant, very quick and easy, would definitely recommend!

June 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

poweraddmall.co.uk

This app takes some steps to use, especially the code. I don't know how to use it!!!! The support team was quick to respond and fix the problem. I love the comments with pictures, thank you very much!

June 16, 2020

Accidental Brewery & Micropub

The app is very good and works as I expected! The support I received from the team, providing me help to install it, was also excellent. I'd thoroughly recommend this.!

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Photome

I downloaded the app and applied it to my store. It worked exactly as I expected.
I had two queries about the app, and on both occasions, I had a very quick reply and resolution of the problem (the problems were caused by me not the app).
Communication was excellent and I would highly recommend this app and HulkApps for their professional service.
Regards, Félim.

June 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app and really appreciating what you said about our customer support! They indeed work really hard!

Thank you once again, Cheers! :)

Sprint Gadgets

This app does exactly what it says, reviews with photos, for free. The best thing is that the customer service is excellent and they will were able to customize the app for my store as I requested.

June 10, 2020

Lux-Lumens

I think as with most users, we are not savvy when it comes to coding and there is an irrational fear of messing up something. Therefore, really appreciate the assistance hulk code team has rendered to get the app installed, working & fitting well.

June 9, 2020

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.