Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 6, 2022

Great app, works great and support is the best! They go above and beyond to help you if anything breaks or goes wrong with the app.

Kole Royale
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 18, 2022

good customer service, Haris helped me out and was very quick about it. The app is good and easy to use.

Funsparks
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied August 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Haris will surely be happy to hear you left such a lovely review for him.

Should you need any help, feel free to reach us back.

June 22, 2022

I consulted hulk apps help team to help with a script conflict issue and they responded in a very timely manner and resolved my issues I was having. Thanks hulk apps team!

SohmaNaturals
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you so much for the feedback; we're so happy to hear you're happy with our customer support!

We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance.

June 8, 2022

如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便 如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便 如果能够批量手动处理自动生成10+的量就好了,有时候没有批量导入的评论素材 借用别人的也会不太方便

BingoPaw
Time spent using app: 7 days
HulkApps.com replied June 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We value your input, so please make sure to check out our Roadmap on the app and leave your ideas for new features.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

May 27, 2022

Best product reviews app in shopify. Look for no other. The team is very helpful and nothing seem to be impossible for them.

Pamera Co.
Brunei
Time spent using app: 2 months

Howdy,

It only makes sense to set up the great app on a great store so kudos to you too! In all seriousness, thank you for your kind words. It would be great if you could go and leave us your ideas for new features on the roadmap, which can be found on the app. Thank you,

May 8, 2022

Excellent app, helping us a lot by showing our reputation. Happy customers always wanted to show their happiness by writing a review.

Jewels By Tarry
Thailand
Time spent using app: 11 months
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

January 21, 2022

These guys are amazing. They had an update in their system and I am not really a coder or web designer, but they were quick to respond and get my issue situated. Thank you everyone who helped me with my reviews added to my site. You guys were very quick to get this resolved. I appreciate all the help!

Armilla Wear
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hey there,

We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us!

December 7, 2021

Great app! This app makes it very easy for customers to upload reviews. The customer service is amazing.. cost of the app is reasonable and afforable. Highly recommend!

Glam Essentials
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

We appreciate your lovely words! Our Experience team is happy to support you and your business.

November 29, 2021

Great app! Helped me increase my conversions. Couldn't be happier. Also the support is great! Recommend

William Wangen
Time spent using app: 11 months

November 23, 2021

Had trouble with the app due to the snippets. However, went to contact support and Manoj guided me patiently and was able to resolve the issue in a few minutes. Thank you!

Lux-HomeDecor
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Thanks for letting us and all merchants know you are loving the app.
Manoj will be more than happy to read your feedback.