Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited May 2, 2019

After trying out a few other apps for reviews I was beginning to lose hope, but this is perfect and allows photo reviews, an all reviews page along with the help I got direct from hulk codes to set up everything on my site, and fix the email notification that i wanted to get when a review was submitted. Thank you for this app and your help.

Weebeasts / Nichole Lillian Ryan
Time spent using app: 22 days
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2019

Thank you for your support. We are blessed to have you!

Edited May 1, 2019

I use this app so my customers can come back and leave feed back on product they've purchase. We'll long story short i'm just getting a lot of feedback so im able to leave you guys 5 stars I love how they can leave their feedback and come back with updates at later date. also I can repost their feedback at anytime not right away AwesomeSauce lol

Cassie’s Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 2, 2019

Thank you for bringing a smile to our faces. :)

Edited November 3, 2022

Great app - Just like all the other apps from Hulk! Having reviews on a product level are extremely important to help customers make decisions quicker but also for internal SEO purposes. This app also helps avoid those trolls and bad actors that you see too often. Would recommend this app to anyone!

Battlbox.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
HulkApps.com replied April 29, 2019

Well said! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with our apps; thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

April 27, 2019

Althoguh it taking some time, the team is really helpful to fulfill my need. Much apprecaited for their hard work!

Interesting-Soul
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied April 27, 2019

Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts :)

April 25, 2019

The app is perfect I recommend it.
The support service is amazing they solved my problem with the language in the action button and only in 1 day.
definitely 5 stars

Best Controller
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied April 26, 2019

Thank you :) We really appreciate your feedback.

Edited April 22, 2019

Many thanks for the professional servcie from the team, they help me alot in customise the app to suite my theme. The team is the best support team I have came across in Shopify App.

I made a few times changes in the app, but the team is so patient that willing to help me to solve all the problems.

I give 5 stars for their service and app.

The Fab Shoppers
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied April 24, 2019

Aww :) We try to give our best to each one of you! Our exceptional team works really hard to get this response. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Edited April 22, 2019

The team had my app and running in no time at all. This is a great feature for my shop! You do have to contact them by email and give them a bit, but they are very helpful.

Victorian Rose Needlearts
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied April 17, 2019

Hi there,

We are sorry you are experiencing an issue. Can you please contact our support and we'll help resolve any issues you may have. We respond to all tickets usually within 4 hours.

Our apps are free but we do have ongoing support available. We just noticed that you sent a ticket 28 minutes ago but is blank - https://nimb.ws/YHsQxS - please follow up with some additional info and our team will help get any issues resolved for you.

Once we do, I kindly request that you update your review be more accurate :)

Thank you.

April 16, 2019

Great app. It will help me with sales. Just this moment, there seems to be a problem with the approving of the review.

Bethany Blue Shop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2019

Hi there, we insist you reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com for any assistance on this matter. Thank you for your support :)

Edited April 13, 2019

UPDATE: Plugin is in perfect working condition again. Thank you for your responsiveness HulkApps. The plugin is excellent. Simple and free.

Be Free Hummingbird
Time spent using app: 9 months
HulkApps.com replied April 13, 2019

Thank you so much. We are here to help.

New release has some awesome features coming out as well :)

Edited July 15, 2019

Good customer services I use these apps to generate sales though easy to instal.The result in operation is fantastic.

Divinevouge
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using our app, if there's anything that we could do to improve our review for the app, please let us know. We are more than happy to jump in!