Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Orga-Natural

Product Reviews with Photo has an awesome App, but more then that their customer service is excellent. They are very patient and professional. Thank you !

January 24, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

ItemJunkie

great team. great products.
They respond really fast whenever I have a problem.
I don't really have much else to say, i'm just trying to fill the 100 character minimum.c

January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad you enjoyed our app and support!

The Urban League

Very useful app with photo reviews feature. And I really appreciate the prompt support as well. Look no further if you want a Shopify reviews app with photo.

January 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we're glad that our team was able to resolve your issue promptly.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

PLAKKS ENTERTAINMENT SCP

Very good attention from Heena, thanks! She solved very well our problem. We are very happy with the app

December 31, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're satisfied with our Reviews app! We're glad Heena was able to help you out with getting our app installed and stylized properly.

DeskBox

Great free app with a responsive support team. They helped troubleshoot my review file and add it to my product page.

December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering fast, reliable customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Let us know if you ever need any help in the future, We're always here for you!

WithMaxSamPets

This app is really easy to use, it is very fast and has many functions. There are three display modes, and the operation is very simple. Although I encountered some problems during the initial use, the customer service team helped me solve the problem within 3 hours. I am very satisfied and highly recommended!

December 5, 2019

Hi there. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ballasts

This review app is superb. Also, love the feature that we get to approve the reviews before they go live on our site. We recently had a competitor posting negative reviews on all of our products so this was a life saver!

Unyshopy

In love with this app! At first it was a little bit difficult to install but I wrote to the support team and they helped me in everything! They are super kind, help you with all your doubts and answer so fast. So happy :) thanks!

Can Lights

We have over 10 HulkApps installed in our store, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! Makes it so easy to manage reviews!

unlimitedlights.com

Great app! Our team is able to approve reviews before they go live on our site. This also creates an opportunity for our team to reach out to negative reviews privately 1-on-1 instead of openly which can sometimes attract the attention of trolls.