Product Reviews with Photo

Product Reviews with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Divinevouge

Good customer services I use these apps to generate sales though easy to instal.The result in operation is fantastic.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using our app, if there's anything that we could do to improve our review for the app, please let us know. We are more than happy to jump in!

prettyHandicraft

good, i very like this, so great, i will buy it again, thank you very much, i will show it with my friend.

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are pleased that you liked our app. You hold a special place in our heart and we would be happy to assist you if you need any help with Shopify.

ElasticWaxCenter

Awesome customer service! I needed help twice already and they provided the resources to do so no questions asked. Definitely recommend using this app.

April 2, 2019

Thanks for your support. We truly value each and every merchant who come with their queries, big or small.

Trendz Redefined

Very happy user here. My issue was resolved rather quickly.
Thanks a lot for the help. More power to you guys! :)

April 1, 2019

Thank you very much! Hope to see you use more apps by HulkApps and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything done.

The Spoonless Witch

At first I couldn't get it to work, added the code right (I think) and everything. So I messaged their support team, and they requested access to my store. The next day, without me doing a SINGLE THING, my product reviews were all set up. It works great now, they even did a test review to show me!! I'm very pleased with both the app and the customer service with it, thanks guys!

March 22, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help.

Take care. :)

LifeIsFresh

I used this apps for review, it is work but i can"t display the rate with star or bells. I have square.
I doesn't find.

EDIT :

I put 2 stars because I had a bug on the set up. But they had a great super super support.
And now, everything works perfectly.

IF I could put 10 out of 5, I'll do it

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the nice review. :) Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you need any assistance with your store.

Doggy Duds

So far so good! Looks simple but clean.

March 8, 2019

Simple and free. Glad you like it :)

SweetPeeps

I have been on the hunt for the perfect review app for my online store and I can say after trying numerous apps, Hulk Reviews is by far the best one! The customer service is great and they really helped me customize the reviews to how I would like them to look. Highly recommend! 10/10! :)

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Trendeology

Master review app by Hulk is a great App, have a Good customer support, and it is Free.
Nothing can go wrong.

Thank you :) We agree!

NANPIPERHOME

It is a good APP. Customer service has been really good. An awesome free app with great support! I recommend this app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending us to other merchants, We are lucky to have your support. :)