Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 9, 2020

This app is just awesome! Even more fantastic is the support, I had a problem with the translations they helped me in just 24h! Fantastic!

Irrinunciabili.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 days
HulkApps.com replied October 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

October 2, 2020

Brilliant app! I only had a few small problems. But I contacted support before I went to bed, and everything was fixed when I woke up! Great service! The app is working great. I love that customers can easily upload their own photos.

Ninth Nation
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HulkApps.com replied October 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average reviews while using our app!

October 1, 2020

The most amazing customer service. They very quickly answered and configured my store perfectly. App look and works great!

The Healing Genie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied October 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using the Product Reviews app!

September 28, 2020

I love HULK Apps and all of their apps they are really useful and are very responsive. I recommend them to everyone !

EMD Racing Online
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

September 21, 2020

Amazing support, probably the best support I have experienced till now.
Abhilasha and her team accommodated all my needs, I requested them several changes but they made sure everything was taken care of, the turnaround time was no more than a day.

The app is great, you can get it customized as per your need, just ask the support team.

The Rug Decor
Time spent using app: 27 days
HulkApps.com replied September 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

September 18, 2020

Their support is amazing! They will try and help you out the best way possible. Quick response, friendly and easy to use!

Endlessly Glowing
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

September 16, 2020

Definitely the best looking product review with photo app out there.

Pros:
- Beautiful
- Pretty easy to use
- Multiple display settings

Cons:
Some points of improvement would make this even more of a rock star!
- Can't edit photos after they are uploaded - I wish I could manually add or remove image links
- Wish the fields were more flexible - for example, I don't really use the email or the title. So I went in and manually edited the code to remove the title
- Can't search reviews by product name (I haven't tried product ID)
- Wish I could sort by upload date (and not just creation date)
- Sometimes a little slow to display when the page loads
- Was a little complicated to figure out how to reach them for customer service

Overall highly recommend!

Beluga Design
Time spent using app: 22 days
HulkApps.com replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review. We are so grateful for having you part of Hulk's family! Your feedback helps us get better everyday, and our team is looking into these improvements and we hope to resolve them promptly and accurately for you, and for other merchants!

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right for our customers.

Edited September 11, 2020

Problem solved in a day! Love the support and how they attended to your problems ASAP. I didn’t even have to worry if they are going to respond to my questions or not! Thumbs up to Hulk Team.

Beautilic
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied September 3, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Edited September 6, 2020

Helped me adjust the app so that it can be in my language, the developers took the time to set it up just like I needed to and they were quick to respond.
Even after problems I had with the app, I asked for their help last night and they are already on it as of today's morning. That is some superb attention, and they really know how the code works and interacts with the platform.

Deminsa
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

August 28, 2020

Very well build app. Had problems integrating the review app into my product tabs. But with some custom coding the dev team took care of my problems.
I really love the way they handle customer service.

Thanks a lot!

L.Naturel Concept Store
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied August 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.