Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Build social proof with collection photo and product reviews.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Reviews App by HulkApps

My Bear Jeff

Time spent using app About 10 hours

LOVE this app! I had a technical issue when I first installed it on my theme but their customer service was quick to get it fixed! Highly recommend if you're looking for a sleek review app that includes photos! Thank you!!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in review submissions while using our Reviews with photo app.

Dress 2 Dazzle

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great experience - super fast customer service. The reconfiguration was seamless and completed within hours of submitting the request for assistance.

July 21, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Luna Related

Location Australia

Customer service is impeccable! I highly recommend this app for beginners like myself as the customer service made it so easy to use!!! We appreciate you!

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and the support we provide!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Guided Ascension

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Great customer service! Love how easy it us to use ! Love the fact that customers can post pictures

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our reviews app! We love the photos feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Simplicity Beauté

Had trouble installing the review section onto my website (simplicitybeaute) & Heena was such a great help. Very quick response and installation! The app interfacing is nice & I really like that this app is free and customers are able to add photos with their reviews.

July 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from Heena! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Chibidoo

Location Switzerland

excellent service and great work!
They even translate the app for me. Would definitely recommend to everybody.

July 17, 2020

Nina Kay Skin

Location Australia

Fantastic service, very quick and helped with all my issues. Recommend to all users that are looking for reviews with photos.

July 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for the recommendation! :)

We Mask It

Excellent service and excellent application. Very good, I like it a lot and it solves what I need. I recommend it.

July 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MJ's Chocolates

Time spent using app About 2 months

I already have the Review App on my product line (chocolates) and wanted to have it on my homepage aswell and asked support if they could do this and within a few hours it has been done perfect just what I wanted.
Thank you Support great turn around.

July 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving us an amazing review; we're so happy to hear that you're loving our Reviews app as well as our highly responsive support team. Thank you once again!

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Lagom Living

Location Australia

I love this app, it's allow to put photos review for free and most importantly their great support team! Thank you very much!

July 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

We wish you all the very best with your business! Looking forward to seeing your continued success.