Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Jeff Becker Collection

Je ne conseil pas les application de hulk apps, le service client est très lent, le codage est mauvais et ralentis mon site, je ne comprend vraiment pas pourquoi ils ont une aussi bonne note, je deconseille si vous voulez un site rapide.

TA3SWIM

All the photos attached to customer reviews were accidentally deleted by the app. They are telling me to reach out to my customers and ask them for their photos. I have a shaping swimsuit company, photos in reviews are everything. So upset.

Tobacco Bastards

Very bad. After deleting the app it changed my background colour. Now I cant change it any more. Not even in the theme settings. ZERO stars

BeddingForLife

totally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never work

TameTheStorm LLC

I like the fact that is app is free however the installation step up is quite difficult if you have no experience with coding & contacting support is another issue on its own. You have to wait days to get help & more days for them to actually "help" you fix the issue. I'd go for a paid app that's reliable & convenient any day.

June 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Random Panda

I couldn't get this to work so I contacted customer service. It takes them days to respond and they never did help me get it working so I went with another app.

Mon alpaga

I just installed the app and it generated bugs in the add to cart button (stuck in loading and no notification shown). I uninstalled and it worked again.
Sorry guys, you have the only app allowing to add photo reviews for free and I really expected to be able to use it.

Dark Moon Esscentuals

I have been trying for days to get help from support and there have been 3 people who have contacted me, no one is helping me!! I don't know how to install the app, no one is telling me how, and none of my clients can find where to leave a review of products!! This app is not worth the aggravation even though it's free! I suggest you find another one!!

ellashape

pue la m* rien ne marche cette appli est nul nul nul et à cause j' ai du tout recoomencer avec le write review qui ne veut pas s'enlever

smartmall.us

it's a bad app, it's not working (it not appear on product page even if I install it automatically and manually), and you can't import reviews from Aliexpress or any other website, also you can't edit reviews.

Previous 1 3