Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

4dacultureshop

I used this app to help my customers leave reviews. I got it installed correctly on the "Brooklyn" theme; but it will not install on the "Motion" the. Put in a ticket for them to help fix the issue; but every time I put in a ticket I only get an email stating that I need to respond to the ticket email or it would be closed out. No matter how many times I respond to their follow-up emails. Highly disappointed.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Jeff Becker Collection

Je ne conseil pas les application de hulk apps, le service client est très lent, le codage est mauvais et ralentis mon site, je ne comprend vraiment pas pourquoi ils ont une aussi bonne note, je deconseille si vous voulez un site rapide.

TA3SWIM

All the photos attached to customer reviews were accidentally deleted by the app. They are telling me to reach out to my customers and ask them for their photos. I have a shaping swimsuit company, photos in reviews are everything. So upset.

ReinaLoveLondon

*Update to my previous review: I got in touch with HulkApps as I was trying to intergrate this app with another app but the support has been horrendous. They did not respond to my support queries properly despite me providing clarification on request. Then I received an email from them claiming my support query had been "resolved" so they were now closing it. I responded to let them know my query had not been resolved and to please leave it open as I still need help but haven't heard from them since. Very disappointed and I am looking at finding a replacement app for my store. original review: I downloaded this app and was having a few problems with how it showed up in my store. I got in touch with the people at hulkapps and their response time was very quick! The staff were so friendly and helpful and after I described to them what was going on (review button overlapping with other website features) they checked my store and fixed the issues and now it works beautifully. If you’re thinking about it, I would 100% recommend downloading the app, not only because it’s a great addition to your website but also because you will be supported every step of the way by experts! Thanks hulkapps!

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Tobacco Bastards

Very bad. After deleting the app it changed my background colour. Now I cant change it any more. Not even in the theme settings. ZERO stars

BeddingForLife

totally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never worktotally bullshit, never work

TameTheStorm LLC

I like the fact that is app is free however the installation step up is quite difficult if you have no experience with coding & contacting support is another issue on its own. You have to wait days to get help & more days for them to actually "help" you fix the issue. I'd go for a paid app that's reliable & convenient any day.

June 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Random Panda

I couldn't get this to work so I contacted customer service. It takes them days to respond and they never did help me get it working so I went with another app.

Mon alpaga

I just installed the app and it generated bugs in the add to cart button (stuck in loading and no notification shown). I uninstalled and it worked again.
Sorry guys, you have the only app allowing to add photo reviews for free and I really expected to be able to use it.

Dark Moon Esscentuals

I have been trying for days to get help from support and there have been 3 people who have contacted me, no one is helping me!! I don't know how to install the app, no one is telling me how, and none of my clients can find where to leave a review of products!! This app is not worth the aggravation even though it's free! I suggest you find another one!!

Previous 1 3