Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
December 31, 2020

I used this app to help my customers leave reviews. I got it installed correctly on the "Brooklyn" theme; but it will not install on the "Motion" the. Put in a ticket for them to help fix the issue; but every time I put in a ticket I only get an email stating that I need to respond to the ticket email or it would be closed out. No matter how many times I respond to their follow-up emails. Highly disappointed.

4dacultureshop
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

November 21, 2020

Je ne conseil pas les application de hulk apps, le service client est très lent, le codage est mauvais et ralentis mon site, je ne comprend vraiment pas pourquoi ils ont une aussi bonne note, je deconseille si vous voulez un site rapide.

Jeff Becker Collection
France
Time spent using app: 3 days

November 18, 2020

All the photos attached to customer reviews were accidentally deleted by the app. They are telling me to reach out to my customers and ask them for their photos. I have a shaping swimsuit company, photos in reviews are everything. So upset.

TA3SWIM
Time spent using app: 6 months

November 10, 2020

Very bad. After deleting the app it changed my background colour. Now I cant change it any more. Not even in the theme settings. ZERO stars

Tobacco Bastards
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 minutes

Edited November 8, 2020

I like the fact that is app is free however the installation step up is quite difficult if you have no experience with coding & contacting support is another issue on its own. You have to wait days to get help & more days for them to actually "help" you fix the issue. I'd go for a paid app that's reliable & convenient any day.

TameTheStorm LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
HulkApps.com replied June 19, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!