Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Random Panda

I couldn't get this to work so I contacted customer service. It takes them days to respond and they never did help me get it working so I went with another app.

Mon alpaga

I just installed the app and it generated bugs in the add to cart button (stuck in loading and no notification shown). I uninstalled and it worked again.
Sorry guys, you have the only app allowing to add photo reviews for free and I really expected to be able to use it.

Dark Moon Esscentuals

I have been trying for days to get help from support and there have been 3 people who have contacted me, no one is helping me!! I don't know how to install the app, no one is telling me how, and none of my clients can find where to leave a review of products!! This app is not worth the aggravation even though it's free! I suggest you find another one!!

ellashape

pue la m* rien ne marche cette appli est nul nul nul et à cause j' ai du tout recoomencer avec le write review qui ne veut pas s'enlever

smartmall.us

it's a bad app, it's not working (it not appear on product page even if I install it automatically and manually), and you can't import reviews from Aliexpress or any other website, also you can't edit reviews.

CrystalCarat

IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE. Absolutely absurd, Once you remove the code and the app, it still appears on your products. Awful.

Sophisticated

After I recieved a review, all of a sudden my product gets deleted. I will be reaching out to Shopify.

ShopJossy

Tried reaching support many times about several bugs and issues with the reviews app, have not gotten a reply or any help and it is non-functioning on my site since yesterday.

The Nylon Swish

I really didn't like this app. I asked twice for help with an issue (unable to upload images) and it wasn't resolved. I will be removing it from my shop today.

Milovati™

I would like to give any star for this app. Since you try to use you may discover why it is free. Now, one more reason to pay a good app as loox.
1) Very very very complicated