Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.7
November 2, 2020

I could not get this to function in the Galleria theme and when the support team tried to help, it screwed up pivotal parts of the store so I had to delete it.

Spacefish Army
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied January 12, 2022

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Our developers usually do changes in a duplicate theme so it doesn't mess up the live store.
We apologize that our service didn't make your expectations.

July 25, 2020

Great features, but it looks terrible on the product page (grid view might be ok if your background color is white?). I loved the fact that I was able to change the star color, and to switch from stars to hearts. But that was it.

When there aren't any reviews, the layout looks fine in grid view, but awful in list view, because, instead of being centered, the "No Reviews Yet" text is on the far left, while the "Write a Review" button is on the far right.

Things only go downhill once reviews are actually added.

In list view, it looks like three separate reviews: the name, a vertical line, the text, a huge space, and the image.

In grid view, it appears in boxes on a white background (instead of integrating into the page background), and you have to press "read more" to see any images, which kind of makes the image integration pointless.

I like the price, but I would rather pay for something that actually looks good than get something for free that will ultimately drive away sales.

GemFrenzy
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied January 12, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, we really appreciate it.
We will add this to our list of improvements and hopefully incorporate it in the future.

May 6, 2020

Good designed app and kind support but the app took to long to load. Sometimes the reviews appear, sometimes not so I can't recommend this app.

NALUGO
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
HulkApps.com replied January 11, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback, it is highly appreciated.
If you are still experiencing the issue, please feel pre to contact our exceptional Experience team.

May 5, 2020

The final result is awsome for free, but the app takes too many time to charge.
Server response too long :(

Mekden
France
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
HulkApps.com replied January 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
Kindly contact our Experience team to check if charging time can be reduced.

February 25, 2020

I was unable to test this app properly. There is no option to import reviews from Aliexpress for new product launches and the current app I'm using for reviews doesn't allow for .csv file export which means I can't even get my real reviews over to this app easily either. I ended up giving up which is a shame as these guys make some other really good apps.

Puppie Proof
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
HulkApps.com replied January 7, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for the review.
We are sorry our app didn't meet your expectations.
This will be added to our improvement list.