Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Spacefish Army

I could not get this to function in the Galleria theme and when the support team tried to help, it screwed up pivotal parts of the store so I had to delete it.

January 12, 2022

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Our developers usually do changes in a duplicate theme so it doesn't mess up the live store.
We apologize that our service didn't make your expectations.

GemFrenzy

Great features, but it looks terrible on the product page (grid view might be ok if your background color is white?). I loved the fact that I was able to change the star color, and to switch from stars to hearts. But that was it.

When there aren't any reviews, the layout looks fine in grid view, but awful in list view, because, instead of being centered, the "No Reviews Yet" text is on the far left, while the "Write a Review" button is on the far right.

Things only go downhill once reviews are actually added.

In list view, it looks like three separate reviews: the name, a vertical line, the text, a huge space, and the image.

In grid view, it appears in boxes on a white background (instead of integrating into the page background), and you have to press "read more" to see any images, which kind of makes the image integration pointless.

I like the price, but I would rather pay for something that actually looks good than get something for free that will ultimately drive away sales.

January 12, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review, we really appreciate it.
We will add this to our list of improvements and hopefully incorporate it in the future.

NALUGO

Good designed app and kind support but the app took to long to load. Sometimes the reviews appear, sometimes not so I can't recommend this app.

January 11, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback, it is highly appreciated.
If you are still experiencing the issue, please feel pre to contact our exceptional Experience team.

Mekden

The final result is awsome for free, but the app takes too many time to charge.
Server response too long :(

January 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
Kindly contact our Experience team to check if charging time can be reduced.

Puppie Proof

I was unable to test this app properly. There is no option to import reviews from Aliexpress for new product launches and the current app I'm using for reviews doesn't allow for .csv file export which means I can't even get my real reviews over to this app easily either. I ended up giving up which is a shame as these guys make some other really good apps.

Hi there!
Thank you for the review.
We are sorry our app didn't meet your expectations.
This will be added to our improvement list.

idkwatch

Day one very fast response. Thereafter i see some bugs using this app.
1) Mobile Browser Top Menu when click doesn't show the list of menu options.
2) Use Desktop when check out have Hulk Message on it. That's a killing for online store.
3) You have no reply to my 2 ticket but have an update on 13 jan. Today 15 Jan. i tried using your theme. Still fail. Top menu at phone browser is ok now. But No review option at all my product. And lastly the Hulk message is still on the checkout page using Desktop computer.

Disappointed.

January 7, 2022

Firstly, we would like to thank you for the feedback provided, it is truly valued and most important for the improvement of our apps. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by our app’s dysfunction. I hope our paths will cross again in the future since we are at your disposal for any queries you may have.

Budizzz

It takes a minute for reviews to appear from time to time and this results an increased page load time.

May 2, 2019

Our app guide is pretty simple to understand. But you can always get help from our team. :)