Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

NALUGO

Good designed app and kind support but the app took to long to load. Sometimes the reviews appear, sometimes not so I can't recommend this app.

Mekden

The final result is awsome for free, but the app takes too many time to charge.
Server response too long :(

Puppie Proof

I was unable to test this app properly. There is no option to import reviews from Aliexpress for new product launches and the current app I'm using for reviews doesn't allow for .csv file export which means I can't even get my real reviews over to this app easily either. I ended up giving up which is a shame as these guys make some other really good apps.

idkwatch

Day one very fast response. Thereafter i see some bugs using this app.
1) Mobile Browser Top Menu when click doesn't show the list of menu options.
2) Use Desktop when check out have Hulk Message on it. That's a killing for online store.
3) You have no reply to my 2 ticket but have an update on 13 jan. Today 15 Jan. i tried using your theme. Still fail. Top menu at phone browser is ok now. But No review option at all my product. And lastly the Hulk message is still on the checkout page using Desktop computer.

Disappointed.

Budizzz

It takes a minute for reviews to appear from time to time and this results an increased page load time.

May 2, 2019

Our app guide is pretty simple to understand. But you can always get help from our team. :)