Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DiviArts Studio

This app gives photo upload for free and that's best but lacks a lot of features.
- their js files get updated very frequently
- they don't submit review API to the google merchant
would like to see some features coming

June 16, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. I've flagged these as feature requests to our Product Team.

We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

RosyCosy

I opened a ticket which was closed before my issue was resolved. EDIT - The team reached out and resolved everything in a timely manner. The person I had been emailing had gone away due to illness, hence the slowness. The manager then stepped in to help.

January 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
We apologize for the delay in response from our team.
Hopefully, your issue was resolved.

ReinaLoveLondon

*Update to my update: I am working with Hulk apps to resolve the issue and will report back on my experience. Thanks to hulkapps for reaching out. *Update to my previous review: I got in touch with HulkApps as I was trying to intergrate this app with another app but the support has been horrendous. They did not respond to my support queries properly despite me providing clarification on request. Then I received an email from them claiming my support query had been "resolved" so they were now closing it. I responded to let them know my query had not been resolved and to please leave it open as I still need help but haven't heard from them since. Very disappointed and I am looking at finding a replacement app for my store. **original review: I downloaded this app and was having a few problems with how it showed up in my store. I got in touch with the people at hulkapps and their response time was very quick! The staff were so friendly and helpful and after I described to them what was going on (review button overlapping with other website features) they checked my store and fixed the issues and now it works beautifully. If you’re thinking about it, I would 100% recommend downloading the app, not only because it’s a great addition to your website but also because you will be supported every step of the way by experts! Thanks hulkapps!

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

eyelda

Good free application and excellent technical support. However lack of flexibility in total autonomy (translations, customization...).

February 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are flagging these features (translations, customization) in our Product Improvement List. We'll get in touch when we implement these updates!

WElegance - WE CHOOSE

Really good app. Sadly you can only upload one picture. And you don't have an option that only costumers who bought something can leave a review.

Booty Shawl

The import of reviews went great. Was happy with the look of everything. Unfortunately, it took so long to load the review page on our Shopify store, we had to abandon it and revert back to using something else. Would love to use it once the bugs are corrected.

MW Fashion Apparel

Free and easy to install but my reviews don't always show on my website so that has been the frustrating part.

Yoga Moment

The reviews form look good but the reviews not showing up on the product page when the page omes up. They show up only after 1-2 minutes. Is there a way to fix that?

April 14, 2019

Hi there,

They should show up on page load. Can you please contact our support team and we'll help get this resolved for you? Sometimes there are JS conflicts within a theme that could cause this and we are happy to take a look at this for you.

Thank you.

ONCEDEALS

Comment module sometimes disappears.
VM373:1 OPTIONS https://reviews.hulkapps.com/api/get_settings/*************net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

April 12, 2019

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Our team has been notified about this and we will get the issue resolved in no time. Once you are satisfied with the solution, maybe you could update your review :)