Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

Judi McCormick Jewelry

Thank you. This was helpful to arrange the app to do what I really wanted it to do. It was essentially customized

March 24, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

AUTOPETZ

Great customer service! Very quick to help out When we experienced one or two issues with the app, everything is fine so far and it is performing well thank you

March 22, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Diving Gifts

A great free app, does all that you need for the customer to be able to review your products (with picture!).
Had a minor issue, customer support was fast and very helpful and fixed it for me. It loads a bit slow compared to the rest of the product page, wish it could be faster, but overall love the app.

November 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

phonecases.green

Best free app for reviews that I've tried so far. That said, be ready that it takes some significant time for the review section to load.

November 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Vixen Vogue

I love this app and the hulk team is very friendly and helpful with support. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because i wish there was a feature to email the customer a reminder to review in exchange for a discount code. Please consider offering this feature. Id pay to have that implemented

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks for your review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Dripping Daisy’s

After having major trouble with this apps code snippets, I finally got some help from customer service & it rocked! I granted access to my store & they went in & did the coding for me so I was still able to use the app to its full potential. The guy I worked with actually did it in a duplicate store so just incase I didn't like it he wasn't working with the store I already have published. Im satisfied with customer service, time it took, pretty fast & the ending results. This review is long, but I know some will appreciate it. I love detailed reviews.

EvelynCreations

what happened ?
it doesn't work now
is there anyone can solve this problem and fix the bug?
i am waiting online

May 6, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Our expert has reached out to you.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Thank you for your patience!

Trip

Je suis heureux de mon achat et je recommande cet article.
La livraison a pris 9 jours pour arriver parfait.

Funzze

The support team response very quickly. When update the app, they deleted our review photos accidently, but they made up in the end, and helped us solve other issues. The app is good enough for free use.

Fusus

Très bonne application !
Le problème est que je n'arrive pas à la traduire pour ma boutique en Francais...