Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Vixen Vogue

I love this app and the hulk team is very friendly and helpful with support. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because i wish there was a feature to email the customer a reminder to review in exchange for a discount code. Please consider offering this feature. Id pay to have that implemented

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks for your review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team.

We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Dripping Daisy’s

After having major trouble with this apps code snippets, I finally got some help from customer service & it rocked! I granted access to my store & they went in & did the coding for me so I was still able to use the app to its full potential. The guy I worked with actually did it in a duplicate store so just incase I didn't like it he wasn't working with the store I already have published. Im satisfied with customer service, time it took, pretty fast & the ending results. This review is long, but I know some will appreciate it. I love detailed reviews.

EvelynCreations

what happened ?
it doesn't work now
is there anyone can solve this problem and fix the bug?
i am waiting online

May 6, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Our expert has reached out to you.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Thank you for your patience!

Trip

Je suis heureux de mon achat et je recommande cet article.
La livraison a pris 9 jours pour arriver parfait.

Funzze

This APP very useful, having all the features we want: it can import old reviews, can upload images, the style looks very nice. And it have a free plan, which is very friendly for small sellers. And their response speed it faster than before.

Fusus

Très bonne application !
Le problème est que je n'arrive pas à la traduire pour ma boutique en Francais...