Free Product Review with Photo

Free Product Review with Photo

by HulkApps.com

Import Photo Reviews, Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Feedback

Jingle Jewelry

I downloaded this app for having photos in my reviews and because it was free. There were a couple bugs that prevented some of the functions working with my site. However their customer service was PHENOMENAL! They helped me solve all my bugs and even went above and beyond to create a theme that would make this app work! Truly amazing and once I need to upgrade I will do it with them for sure!

August 4, 2020

BR Pro Poker

By far the best free app that allows photo uploads with reviews. Being a maker of custom products, this was super important to us to allow our customers to post photos of their orders with their reviews. I had a question about enlarging the photos and customer service was extremely fast & responsive and got everything worked out for us. We use a couple other HulkApps brand apps and they're great, too!

Ada Lip Beauty

Excellent and quick customer service. My shop isn't live yet, so I can't wait to see it in action...

July 27, 2020

Thank you in advance for the review! We wish you all the success with your Shopify store. :)

JT wagglepurr

fantastic customer service! I needed the general review ratings moved to above the pricing, and their response was immediate. Truly satisfied with their service. Thanks!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was actually met in your interaction with our business.

RARITEES

4.5/5 (can't give half stars here apparently) So far so good. No one has uploaded a photo in their review yet, hoping that it stays good when they do. I was having trouble trying to figure out how to alter the layout code to get the app placed just where I wanted it, so I wrote to the Hulk Apps support team asking for directions on how to do this. They requested to get in to my Shopify Admin and took care of it overnight for me for no charge. That's service!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

UhuruBlack

I have to say the support team is wonderful! I’m still new to Shopify and I was having an I issue getting the reviews to show on a few different pages in my store, I wrote to the support team of this app and they resolved my issue quickly! The sent me screen shots and links of the work done. I highly recommend this app!

July 23, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

My Bear Jeff

LOVE this app! I had a technical issue when I first installed it on my theme but their customer service was quick to get it fixed! Highly recommend if you're looking for a sleek review app that includes photos! Thank you!!

July 23, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in review submissions while using our Reviews with photo app.

Dress 2 Dazzle

Great experience - super fast customer service. The reconfiguration was seamless and completed within hours of submitting the request for assistance.

Luna Related

Customer service is impeccable! I highly recommend this app for beginners like myself as the customer service made it so easy to use!!! We appreciate you!

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and the support we provide!

Guided Ascension

Great app! Great customer service! Love how easy it us to use ! Love the fact that customers can post pictures

July 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our reviews app! We love the photos feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17