Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews, Ratings, Photos/Videos, UGC, Q&A, Feedback

Prickleliving

Exactly what I was looking for. their support is superb, quick response and super helpful. HIghly recommended.

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We are forever grateful for your kind words. :-)

ReinaLoveLondon

I downloaded this app and was having a few problems with how it showed up in my store. I got in touch with the people at hulkapps and their response time was very quick! The staff were so friendly and helpful and after I described to them what was going on (review button overlapping with other website features) they checked my store and fixed the issues and now it works beautifully. If you’re thinking about it, I would 100% recommend downloading the app, not only because it’s a great addition to your website but also because you will be supported every step of the way by experts! Thanks hulkapps!

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Carbonly

Five Stars All Around To This Great Service! They helped us through it all, best app and best customer support team.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Unbrandead

I have downloaded a LOT of Review Apps, Hulk's is the best, not only because it's easy enough to use BUT more because their customer support is EXTREMELY helpful! They have put up with a lot of my queries and helped me to get the App to look how I want it to on my store!
Thanks for making a great App and for the support!

November 12, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Harpreet was able to help you out with getting [app name] installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Reviews, or any of our other apps!

www.cronstore.com.au

Helpful team, great service, solving issue quick. Quick response. Good app for review. Thanks for your help.

November 10, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

puboa

Clean as can be
Just requires a minimum of coding knowledge to put the scripts wherever you want them to show (which is actually better because of the flexibility it gives you) and it automatically matches your color/font of your theme, incredibly good looking, easy to use from both the customer side and the backend

November 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Seo Digital Club

Great app and excellent customer support. Just love this app because it's completely free and especially in this covid time it really helps. Thank you

November 5, 2020

Thank you! Hope you enjoy using our app as much as we did while building it! :-)

Pretty Little Juicer

Superb customer service, very helpful, responsive and efficient. App works great. Would highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Reviews app!

Stay tuned for the Pro-version! :-)

Black Clover Shop

Really good app with very responsive and awesome team backing em. Thank you for doing such a good app. If you dont know how to install the app just contact the team and it'll be done.

October 30, 2020

Miniatyrbutikken

Works quite well! The only free app I've found that supports product reviews with photos. I wanted to make images bigger when clicking, and their customers support was super helpful, and they fixed it for me in a few days!

October 30, 2020