Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

by HulkApps.com

Product Reviews | Photo Reviews | Ratings & Site Review Widget

Judah Creatives

I loved it. Best one I've found so far, Best value for what you get in free version. and also paid version is pretty cheap so definitely worth it.

June 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Craftworks NW, LLC

Minor tweaks needed to make the app compatible with our theme, and as usual, HulkApps has provided timely assistance to help us out! Been using their apps for a while, and am glad we found them!

May 31, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our apps!

Graffiti_drip

Wonderful app! I changed the them on my store and couldn't get the reviews to show up anymore. I wrote in an email to support and they had everything perfect the next day! I 100% recommend this app

May 26, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue promptly. Congratulations:-)

Trailboundco

When I had an issue with multiple images displaying on my page they were able to fix it right away for me. its really nice having a responsive team

May 13, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Tool Haven

Sanjay was tremendous at helping out with an integration problem I had. Really great support - would recommend

April 19, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

newARTmix

I had the best customer service experience by the developers of this app although I'm on the basic free plan. Really good app that is user-friendly it really caters to what we needed.

April 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Mihwa Cosmetics

The app works fine. It´s simple and easy to setup and use. I issued a ticket for some layout and design details I wanted to change and they were able to modify everything well and fast. I really recommend this app for those looking for something practical and efficient!

April 15, 2021

Khalis Perfumery

Brilliant app. I needed professional looking product reviews on my store and this app delivers exactly that. Installation was very easy and the support team were quick in providing support to my concerns. Highly recommended.

April 12, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Be Momentous

Sanjay was super helpful and quick in getting our site set up with review capabilities exactly as I requested to match my other store! Looks great and such a relief to be able to trust an expert to ensure it's all ready to go! Thanks HulkApps!

April 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

BobbleGifts

Thank you very much. They can always help to slove the issue I faced and the service is really good. Thanks again!

April 8, 2021