Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Platform STL

Very easy to use when it comes to making and connecting to your products. No issues and will update once my store launches.

Alilight.net

Awesome thanks for sharing the details amazing app appreciate it. It is very easy to use I look forward to seeing best reviews.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。

Thentix a touch of honey

I wanted to put my reviews at the bottom, but it recently prevent me from doing this. It is so annoying

romypets

You need to be aware that this app causing big problems on google and creates an error so your product will be removed from Google SEO..no help from shopify support team

Tin Can Sally

This installs cleanly, looks good and works as intended. But, a recent issue through Google made me decide to remove it from my website. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't fully remove, leaving remnants that do nothing. I contacted support more than once and no one could direct me to the remaining code that I could easily remove with their guidance. If you install this, plan on keeping it forever.

Statuette occulte

J'aime beaucoup le fait que l'application soit gratuite mais malheureusement, les étoiles n'apparaissent pas sur les produits dans les pages collection. Très dommage.

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

Please, help me translate "characters remaining". This string looks like a modification of the app that is added recently to fronted but forgotten in the admin interface.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Awful support. Getting lots of errors in my Google console and this is affecting my Google ranking. They said they would fix it and have not. Avoid

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Decent app. would give 5 stars if there was an ability to e-mail customers for reviews like other competitor apps :/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125