Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

HYPEUP

Best way to get social proof within your webpage, it allows you to write reviews for you products so it is a great hack to boost your sales a little

Equickshop

i deleted the app but its still on my site WT***********************************************************

Nomad Genie

The Shopify Product Reviews app is easy to install, by following the instructions and copying / pasting the code into the relevant sections of your product descriptions and collections pages if required. Reviews help with conversion and seo, and having them direct on product pages is a huge asset to any e-commerce seller.

pinkishbloom

I recommend this product sa lahat ng gusto sumexy agad. Malaki tulong neto. Happy ako sa result.....

Universally

Garbage !! ? it Reduces the quality shopify provide , In addition to dirt the it's reputation ... You need to right the reviews your self , Nothing acceptable ! . I hate that app .

dampfgeweih

test234 ene mene mopel ndne de mdwj wecjw c joewfmoev evoke fe ofoef oefoef eofmeok feoekmwfoewk fweokmf

SUNER POWER

totally garbage, I did everything to import review, it alwasy remind failed to detect csv file, are you joking?

THACKER

I've used Stamped.io review app for numerous sites now. Each time, received top-notch customer service: a) the tech team is super responsive b) they will go above and beyond the call of duty customizing their app to fit each theme, change the language so it feels like our brand(s), etc.

Each time after installing this app, I have seen a real spike in the amount of reviews customers leave, which has directly linked to conversion to sales.

Overall, an amazing, amazing and highly recommended!

Siam Us Store

I imported csv template, I used date format month/day/year.But, date > 12, it's incorrect and import error. why?

regardzen

I've deleted the application but the text remains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope someone could help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108