Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Besoinprimaire

Very good application and a child of 5 years old would be able to install it. She is indispensable. Besoin Primaire www.besoinprimaire.com

Thinkly.

This app SUCKS. It would be fine except the function for exporting and importing reviews (via a CSV file) is TERRIBLE and USELESS. I exported my reviews to make ONE change but then when I tried to import the *same* CSV file (which the APP gave me, I didn't create or format it) it said the formatting wasn't correct and wouldn't upload the reviews! Even though I hadn't done ANYTHING to change the formatting at all, and followed the syntax and punctuation EXACTLY to make sure I changed NOTHING in the file (except changing a single number). These software developers need to do a MUCH better job of quality assurance, because I have spent WAY too long on doing this simple task. I've had to call Shopify numerous times, spent HOURS on the phone, got many people involved, and STILL the app doesn't work properly! They have NO RIGHT to release this app to the public in such WRETCHED condition. FIX THIS SOFTWARE NOW SO THAT PEOPLE CAN RUN THEIR BUSINESS, NOT WRESTLE WITH TERRIBLY WRITTEN SOFTWARE.

ORFILL

There is a lot of dust in the house and it takes half the time to get the mother to clean. Quality is also durable

Paws2Go

I installed this app for my Debut themed website and it has worked great so far. I liked it because it was easy to install and simple to use by the consumer. Every website selling a product seems to have some sort of rating system, give this one a try.

Sports Performance Store

It is awesome. But there is no captcha for the review form. I wanted that you added the Captcha to the form.

Be Vibrant

Love that it's free, and does everything I need it to. Captures reviews right in the product page interface. Thanks for great value!

UDARELY

Great app. Does the job and it's free. Totally recommend it for building trust with your customers.

Fashionura

Great Product Review app.It's straight forward, simple and it works! the best part is support from shopify and free.

PilotTrack

Great app. The best part its free and easy to install. It is not full of features as other paid apps, but it gets the job done. www.pilottrackhdd.com

Wizard Patch™

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app captures and allows us to post all the great reviews of our products! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 103 104