Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Luxe 39

Easy to install and helps that it's linked to shopify so that you get immediate help with any issues rather than submitting a request and waiting for the app supplier to get back to you. Allows unlimited transfer in of existing reviews so I changed from an app charging $20 to this one. Quite basic and doesn't allow customers to upload images but 99% of customers weren't leaving images anyway.

D'Glez

Ok... i have to say that i have been looking around for another app. But dude... this is the must simple to use. And I LOVE SIMPLE STUFF. Yes it needs the photo review capability. Crap ... but is free and for that price you still deserve a five star. So here it is. Catch it!

Tangerine Wall

Buena aplicación que cumple lo que dice en la descripción. Le falta que el cliente pueda subir fotos. Si lo agregan sería genial. Mi enhorabuena por crearla gratis

Pawtiful

Photo Reviews are missing! Please Add this feature! Most of the other Apps have it already and it creates much more trust if people can upload photos.

Boucherouite Rug

It's very easy i liked, but I want to know how many days it takes for reviews to be displayed on the google snippet ?

Bonza Dog Treats

Great free app. Easy to manage, able to approve review before publication. Social proof is vital now, this well worth adding to your store.

fashion-pro12

I have a new store. So this app allows me to get reviews and even it allows me to approve the review. Installation is easy

UrbanLadder US

Love it so far. Still have to set everything up but I can see how this converts customers at our store. Would like to see more UGC functionality.

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I like it very much! I would like it if it offered the opportunity to post images. But it's great otherwise because it has a gentle quality to it.

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122