Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

GrowInGold

It is a good free app that is very simple to use even for beginners. I would recommend to install it for your shop.

Steel My Mug

I like how easy to use is this app! Also the fact that it is for free is worth to at least try in my opinion

TKaye Scribes Co

The app is overall good. The wonderful theme specialist coded this app to my theme. However, it's sits able my purchase button. It's no way to remove it.

So, I'm going to try and find another review app to use.

CreativeIngrid | Ingrid Sanchez

Every time a review was published a lot of code from my page will show too. I asked for help, never received a reply.

Gymtigers

the app seems great to the use, very simple to configure, but it just needs photos support to be perfect

yGeneral Store

0.0.0.0.0.0.0............0.0.0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

EXOTIC

It does not work! First, it said "Product not found"... Now says "invalid CSV", even though it was the same CSV! It is just crazy...

White Terry Home

I would love to be able to publish reviews from my iPhone instead of having to go on my computer when travelling. May switch to an app that can do so.

Kapa Nui

I've been using this app for 6 months and have had installation issues that both the theme developer and shopify could not resolve. Very basic reviews function and customers can only see the review at the product page level. You have to create a system in which to send out review requests to customers, there is no automation here and customers are not that motivated to write reviews. Social proof is very important so having a robust review system is important. I have since transitioned to Judge.me which integrates with Google and shows review widgets everywhere the product is displayed. The automated review request process is easy and I am now getting more reviews than ever in the last week.

This is not a bad app if you're just starting out and it's free.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 128 129