Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

MrRamStore

Is it not possible that the person who purchase something will only have the option to review. The one who has not purchased can't make a review

Sun and Health International Ltd

Brilliant once a customer clicks on a product page but would be better if it showed the star rating on the home page. Overall very good though and well worth adding

Cool Collage Frames

Getting reviews of the products in my store is very important to me and this app allows me to get them really easily. Great tool for sure!

Atlanta Bikes

Nice free app that is easy to use even for very beginning stores. I can surely recommend it. Thanks.

Orenna.me

Before I install this app to my website, you need to add code. But it is too difficult for me! It says copy this code and paste it to somewhere but I don’t know where I should paste and I don’t know how I can paste. I am not technology guy so it is too difficult to install!

Blak Yue Candle Co.

Adding the code into my theme was too difficult. I'm not technology illiterate either so I can only imagine someone twice my age trying to do this. I couldn't figure out how to add the stars to my product pages. Make this process simpler.

Poke-Centre

Great App - but since today the "publish" button is disappeared. So i cant manually publish my newest reviews...
I will give 5 stars if the bug is fixed.

Update: The bug is fixed now. Thanks.

Sunny Sombrero

I love the app!!!! It is super easy and user-friendly...I am grateful for this add-on in my account!

Peter's Peculiarities

I used this app on my test shop, and it works brilliantly out of box - does exactly what it says with no confusing extras.

GrowInGold

It is a good free app that is very simple to use even for beginners. I would recommend to install it for your shop.