Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Oufer

Beautiful! Looks exactly like the picture. The gold is very shiny and the stones are super shiny. I love them

Veteran-Tribute

I'm new to this but found the youTube training videos exceptional in explaining "how to." JT in customer service is so awesome and responsive in getting my questions answered. I also like the emails CustomCat sends out with very helpful links. The app is very user friendly and integrating products up into my shop was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

Great support center, i dropped email about my problem, they solved for me, really appreciated for that!

Rogue Industries

Really didn't work well. Unusable in Safari, constant hanging when trying to fetch reports or view individual reviews. Disappointed by the product. Went to Stamped.io instead.

stylishmolly

I really like this items.Overall happy with the purchase.Very fast shipping.I am very happy with the order!!!thanks

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com

Trucklumi.eu

Pretty basic, free review app. Works great. Thanks Shopify etc etc etc

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Artatler

Simple and useful for my store, www.artatler.com - art market & gallery.

The design is seamlessly blending with the theme, another plus point.

Thank you for the app!

www.artatler.com

Dropbuy

good app when it was working, but it seems to have stopped? it loads in the app manager, but you cant seem to click anything. I am not aware of a limited trial period if there is one.