Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

(313) Juice

The reviews have really helped our products sell, showing above and beyond what our product descriptions tell the customers. Great app...can't beat free either!

Below the Boat

So simple, so easy to set up, and exactly what we needed. Only hitch in our setup was that we didn't immediately realize that we should use the code for the badge on our product page (up top, then the full code after product desc).

We'd gladly pay for premium features (ex: automatically send emails to customers after x days with a request to review their product and a link back to that product page)... let us know if they're ever added!

Thanks for making such a great app! Had signed up for Power Reviews, it was a mess, and we're thrilled we stumbled upon this one (turned a major project into a few-minute task)!!

Thread Foundry

I agree with the previous comments.

I'm just sat here waiting till I they add the ability to import my existing reviews into GV Reviews.

Tongkat Fitness UK

Looking Good So Far But...

1. Is there a way to import my pre existing reviews?
2. Are the reviews search engine spider-able?

Grain Audio

The Grapevine Reviews app is easy to add and simple to manage. No need to go anywhere else for review functionality for Shopify sites. These work perfectly for what we need.

-Eric Wenger, Grain Audio (grainaudio.com)

mybrush.dk

We have had a very positive experience with this feature. We got help to install it straight away and it works perfect. Now we only need some reviews! Please add the auto email functions so the customers who tick marked that they are interested in marketing would receive an email asking for a review after they did a purchase. That would help us sell even more!

MYQTY

Great app, it's easy to customise and public reviews. Thanks

MYQTY.com

Apipet.

First of all is this app free or not? There is no price info??
Second, it does not work on IE for me. On other browsers, it works nicely.

e-BloomsDirect

This is what I need!!! super easy and clean. I love it! thanks team :D

New Life Nursery & Garden

Great app, very useful and easy to install