Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

IGotAnOffer Ltd.

Good free app, does the job 95% of the time. We recommend it!

Thrive Causemetics - Beauty Products with a Purpose

Easy to integrate and manage on individual product pages. Lots of potential customization in look and feel. Responsiveness of app could improve to increase efficiency.

Caribou Baby

It's been a few more months and we're getting some reviews. Thanks for the simple and useful app! It would be great to be able to either sort or create a collection of "most reviewed" or "highest ranking".

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Very slow to load, 8 out 10 time I get 'application error' in admin panel.
Not worth at all, even for free.

Elruh Skinny Tea

Very happy with this app, its helped with conversions and it automatically integrated with Google. Great job guys!

Beauty Niche

So far I am very happy with the App. It was very easy to install and adapts to the theme beautifully. It is a bit of a shame that there is no feature to e-mail clients to request a review but overall the app is great. I can only recommend it!

Beau by .me

very very slow to validate the post!!! and NOW not working anymore!!! impossible to post review !

Veestro

Been using this app for a few weeks. Difficult to work with. Impossible to import reviews from another system: data corruption error so that the dates show up incorrectly. Not enough ability to customize/edit things. For instance, I would like to show just the first initial of the last name of each reviewer. Instead, the reviewer name is put into one field (rather than two: first and last) which gives us less control. Bummer. I have other complaints, such as the fact that the app loads VERY SLOWLY when I launch it in the admin. Overall, weak effort.

Ease Living

Love it! I know nothing about coding and the very clear instruction allowed me to install on the first try. Works and looks great in my store! Thank you :)

chimpcase