Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Bloomm

Works well. Easy to set up and blends nicely with the design of my theme. The only glitch is that I can not access the app in Safari...

Meowy Janes

Good app. Does what it needs to do. I wish it was a little bit more customization from the app itself.

rainbow-abby

I really like this product review app. You can customize it, if you want. It looks really good by default. I just changed the language. Recommend it!

Gallery J9

Suddenly all my reviews are gone and I have to import them all over again. It's a shame that this is the only free review app where you can import your reviews from other sources (i.e. Etsy).

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

The Scenery

Does not work on Boundless theme, even though I copy & pasted the codes properly and the app confirmed it was installed successfully. I do not see a change in my theme.

Uniqoz

how to change the colour of the rating stars. And want a see more option as well. And read in the interview that a single update can flush out the entire reviews. really need to know is that possible

Smart LED accessories

I used this app for my e-commerce reviews. I like it, but I'm having 2 issues with it.
1. The first section of reviews with the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in capital letter is doubled. Why is the whole thing doubled? There's 2 buttons to write reviews, and twice the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in caps...
2. Like if it wasn't already enough, there's a THIRD spot to write reviews, and that one is working separately from the first one. It has the alibaba feeling, and I don't want the 2nd part.

I contacted shopify and was told the issue was with the app, so here I am trying to fix this.
By the way I'm not trying to bash this app at all, I LOVE it! I'm just trying to optimize my usage of it

OmeDecor

Hey the app's great, but can somebody please tell me how to change the color of star rating? I'd like to change to match my store's colors. Thank you!

cosswigs

great products as described, fast shipping, good service, synnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn