Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Saint Benito

Thank you for this i am building my store soon! I cannot wait. I need to know how this all works first and understand code

My StarPod

Very good job to all the Shopify Product Reviews's team, the app is perfect and the support is very reactive. Thanks !

HampaBambu

Im super happy with this app! Looks professional and it's all for free. Also comes with great support-> Alan M.

ayehe

To be honest, the APP is so terrible. I have to "Import reviews by CSV file" and a series of complicated operations, instead of importing reviews by URL.

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Camera Ready Baby

had it for less than 2 days. found something better, uninstalled app but still showing up on my site.

herodog

I used this app for 2 years, and recently I design to get a new one but have no idea why every time I tried to import reviews from other customers, the system keeps noticing me it's invalid data. I tried to contact the CS, didn't get feed back

Beta-SN

Loved this app. It was the perfect addition for my store and it was very easy to instal and use. I would recommend.

Luxe 39

Easy to install and helps that it's linked to shopify so that you get immediate help with any issues rather than submitting a request and waiting for the app supplier to get back to you. Allows unlimited transfer in of existing reviews so I changed from an app charging $20 to this one. Quite basic and doesn't allow customers to upload images but 99% of customers weren't leaving images anyway.

D'Glez

Ok... i have to say that i have been looking around for another app. But dude... this is the must simple to use. And I LOVE SIMPLE STUFF. Yes it needs the photo review capability. Crap ... but is free and for that price you still deserve a five star. So here it is. Catch it!