Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Pawtiful

Photo Reviews are missing! Please Add this feature! Most of the other Apps have it already and it creates much more trust if people can upload photos.

Boucherouite Rug

It's very easy i liked, but I want to know how many days it takes for reviews to be displayed on the google snippet ?

Bonza Dog Treats

Great free app. Easy to manage, able to approve review before publication. Social proof is vital now, this well worth adding to your store.

fashion-pro12

I have a new store. So this app allows me to get reviews and even it allows me to approve the review. Installation is easy

UrbanLadder US

Love it so far. Still have to set everything up but I can see how this converts customers at our store. Would like to see more UGC functionality.

Alchemy Heart Lotus

So far I like it very much! I would like it if it offered the opportunity to post images. But it's great otherwise because it has a gentle quality to it.

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app easy to install and tweek the settings to get the right look on my page. I would definitely recommend.