Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Unwiredhome

This is app is good but how to customize code and extra field available or not ?. and also pagination

Common Bunny

Been using this app from so long and its very simple to use but I would love it if it will allow to add pictures along with the review!

Metal Display USA

I needed a simple APP that will allow me to capture customer feedback. This is a MUST have for any store. metaldisplayusa.com

Bearded Dad Baby Outlet

This app helps my store look more professional and offers a means for customers to leave feedback that helps me improve services.

BuDhaGirl

I cannot change the color of the star icons. Any fixes? I tried changing in the settings multiple times but it shows only black color.

Naviforce-ForDream

I simply enjoy it, the only thing I did not enjoy is the fact I had to write a hundred characters but it's alright because the app is a 5/5 !

Graceful Jewels

It's ok, but I wish there would be an option for there to be pictures! That would help tremendously as pictures sell! Also an option for people to ask questions. For this reason I have to use judge.me to be able to use photos

La Boutique des WC

aggregate review score DOES NOT appear in search results on Google !!!

unlike what is written here :

G&E Innovations Consulting LLC

This app has helped me build consumers reviews which are important in building consumer trust! Had tried others, but this one is easy to use for both consumer and us when publishing and replying.

Sixth Supply

This application helped me publish beautiful reviews in very little time. There are great options to edit the look and feel - but I used a little extra code to help it match the rest of my store a little more.