Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

American Gym Shark

Awesome shorts , it firmly hold the mobile during exercise.
It is bit expensive but worth it.
I can enjoy my favorite song now during workout.

Sixth Scent Candles

Added it to my website, but unfortunately it breaks the Narrative theme. The layout is broken due to the misplacement of the review module on the product page. In addition, the grid liquid file they mention in the instructions is not there to add rating snippet to collection tiles.

REKAPE

Impossible à enlever !! Je ne comprend pas comment enlever je ne recommande pas cette application !!

Kseniastore | Dein Haustier Onlineshop

The app is really good and easy to use. But the number of reviews under the product is not shown. Why is that? Or have I installed incorrectly?

ZiZoou Store

This is always the app that I install in my store. It's very useful and easily used. I hope the team can develop more :) . Thanks the team.

Shining Beauty

It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Bojour, l'application de ne compte pas le nombre d'avis publiés, celui ci reste à zéro, dommage.
COMMENT FAIRE POUR REGLER CELA ?

Smartwatch Store

Blah blah blahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Handes of a Woman

So far, so good. Easy to load and use. I have also upgraded my Seguno app to do automatic review requests as it works with your app. There is something I would like to ask: we are told that linking to other websites helps with SEO. Is it possible to add WEBSITE to the review/comment section; and would it function in this way? Thank you.

UntouchedUnited

The review always keep 0 even there is someone posted a review.
I cannot find anyone to contact or support. Please help