Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Snack Nation

great addition to our store. Increases conversion rate 100 WORDS 100 WORDS 100 WORDS 100 WORDS 100 WORDS

Dhukkan

Good. But why are you guys lazy loading jquery when a copy is already there on the website? Its unnecessary performance cost on the website.

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

A wonderful app for keeping social proof and reviews visible in my store. Couldn't run my business without it - and it's built directly into my theme.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Super unhappy with that app and the customer service. We're using this app since two years - everything was fine, until we changed our theme this january. Since then our customers aren't able to leave reviews - we are loosing trust in our products. Reached out to the customer service and William answered 2 times. We are now waiting for their help and answer since 09. of July.

perfumes10

Hi. I try to follow the installation steps and I can't figure out the place to put the html code. I get into template and then productlist and the open html list does not appear to be able to place the Plugin, I don't know what to do

Black Pearl Jewelry

Great app so far. Lets you showcase what customers have to say about your product. Would like to see more content formats for example video responses from customers.

AskAnn

If your just starting out, This is a fantastic and quick App to install and setup. www.askann.co.uk - A MUST HAVE!!

Unwiredhome

This is app is good but how to customize code and extra field available or not ?. and also pagination

Common Bunny

Been using this app from so long and its very simple to use but I would love it if it will allow to add pictures along with the review!