Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

myrifemachine

Doesn't work properly and seems to be no support if you have a problem. I have contacted them three times and haven't heard back yet.

tasmani

Si une application installée sur votre appareil Android plante, ne s'ouvre pas, ne répond pas ou ne fonctionne pas correctement, essayez les étapes de dépannage ci-dessous. Après avoir essayé chacune d'elles, vérifiez si le problème a été résolu.
Si une application préinstallée sur votre appareil semble avoir des problèmes, ceux-ci pourraient être causés par une autre application ayant été téléchargée ultérieurement.

TamRob

Great overall! But how do I make just the stars appear underneath the product? And also make just the stars appear on the homepage or collection page underneath the product?

The Trendy Tot

This app has been disappointing. Had to manually edit my Etsy CSV reviews and upload. Multiple errors, instructions weren't super clear and the app eliminated "duplicates" when there weren't duplicates. It's better than nothing, but would be better if I could upload ALL my reviews. Help with the app was OK, but not great too.

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to set up, easy to use. In the free version you can moderate the reviews and even respond to them. Thank you. Nice app.

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Jammer360

Very easy to install with very good instructions. Good setting options and looks great. Simple and straight forward customer interface. Can put on product pages and collection pages.

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its free !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

XXLPanda.com

Nice and simple. If you do not need many advance features, this can do the job perfectly. Just install and run, not much needed to setup.

The Platform STL

Very easy to use when it comes to making and connecting to your products. No issues and will update once my store launches.