Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Tecno-Moda HN

I like the APP, is simple, easy and working 100%, very very recomend and the best is free

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!

Plus Size Heels

I've actually customized this app to appear in tabs on my product pages.

Example Page:

It works really well, and now I'm in the process of figuring out how to add og tags. I wish that was implemented by default though.

Other than that, it works, and I'm happy

-- edited like 3 minutes after... it does the og tag stuff for me! Amazing!

truewise

i used this app and i like it so much its worth a try will never regret it cool and lovely app easy

without limit

so good Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.

VITO GOSE ACCESSOIRES

Génial, l'intégration la gestion est très simple et le rendu très pro. je recommande vivement pour les notes

Victory Lane BBQ

I installed this app and it never worked on phones, which is what most of my customers use. Furthermore, the installed code apparently disabled my mobile features because you can no longer click on our product photos, add our products to your cart, or click on anything. It has been a week and my website is still not working, as the support team has not fixed it and we are losing sales every day. Apparently you get what you pay for, although at this point we have paid a lot in lost sales...

Lighter Supply

This app is pretty straightforward, it is a simple review application for customers to leave their feedback. This is critical in increasing buyer confidence

pialara's

Verry Nice , i think this is good for my store reviews . and this is my firstym to my store reviews.

wall zenmore

The app was easy to install and is working great. I plan to continue to use this app and I am pleased so far.