Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to set up, easy to use. In the free version you can moderate the reviews and even respond to them. Thank you. Nice app.

Jammer360

Very easy to install with very good instructions. Good setting options and looks great. Simple and straight forward customer interface. Can put on product pages and collection pages.

Diagsoft

great app , works very well, and its free !!!!!
thank you very much shopify !

XXLPanda.com

Nice and simple. If you do not need many advance features, this can do the job perfectly. Just install and run, not much needed to setup.

The Platform STL

Very easy to use when it comes to making and connecting to your products. No issues and will update once my store launches.

Alilight.net

Awesome thanks for sharing the details amazing app appreciate it. It is very easy to use I look forward to seeing best reviews.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。

Thentix a touch of honey

I wanted to put my reviews at the bottom, but it recently prevent me from doing this. It is so annoying

romypets

You need to be aware that this app causing big problems on google and creates an error so your product will be removed from Google SEO..no help from shopify support team

Tin Can Sally

This installs cleanly, looks good and works as intended. But, a recent issue through Google made me decide to remove it from my website. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't fully remove, leaving remnants that do nothing. I contacted support more than once and no one could direct me to the remaining code that I could easily remove with their guidance. If you install this, plan on keeping it forever.