Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Statuette occulte

J'aime beaucoup le fait que l'application soit gratuite mais malheureusement, les étoiles n'apparaissent pas sur les produits dans les pages collection. Très dommage.

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

Please, help me translate "characters remaining". This string looks like a modification of the app that is added recently to fronted but forgotten in the admin interface.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Awful support. Getting lots of errors in my Google console and this is affecting my Google ranking. They said they would fix it and have not. Avoid

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Decent app. would give 5 stars if there was an ability to e-mail customers for reviews like other competitor apps :/

houssier

hello, please how can i translate “ characters remaining” ? i didn't find it
thank you to help me !

BioMagnetic Sport

Love this app. It works exactly as expected and was a very easy setup. We used it on our store and so far haven't had a single issue.

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application, facile à mettre en place et très pratique pour les clients.
Pour son prix : GRATUIT c'est non négligeable !

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

This app is not displaying properly on mobile. No stars or box being displayed. Very poor. Almost all users use mobile, so this is a joke

Zurflex Spray

I can't import my reviews with the CSV file they provided on two of my stores. Spent WAY too much time trying to figure it out. Not impressed. Uninstalled. Figure out your .csv file upload instructions, please! Brutal.

YEAGERIFIC

It works great, was just a little tricky to install as the code in my file was a little different from the example but I figured it out. Was not that difficult, I just pasted the code where I thought it should be and it worked after I saved the file. All good!!! This is a great option and thank you so much :) On another note might be good to screen shot before and after installation so that way if anyone makes a mistake they can easily correct it. Just a side note. https://youtu.be/SVwl7Tda3a0