Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

AudioShop Australia Musical Instruments

Response to review below :

1. Having a review box on collections pages would make it too cluttered , hence only on product page - you could create a popup link off homepage/collection page "Review this"

2. Admin Panel > Turn on notifications and you'll receive them.
3. It is product reviews , if you disagree with a review then post your own.
4. Installation is 1 step : copy and paste snippet into product.liquid

The only thing I think is missing here is a star rating next to products on homepage/collections. Although this would probably cause big JS loading.

Real Glass Act

1. Customers can only leave reviews if they click on a specific product page. There is no review link available on the front page. I've had customers order several different items from my store which means they would have to go through each product page to leave a review. That stinks!
2. Shop owners don't receive any notification if a review is submitted. It's necessary to click on each product page in order to see if a review has been submitted. If I did that every day for every product in my store, it would take hours.
3. There is no way to easily respond to a review. I like to thank my customers for taking the time to leave a review, or respond if there is an issue.
4. Installation of the app is simple enough, but it doesn't do much good if it's a hassle to use!

C Probe

Nice Free app from Shopify that helps both you and your clients post third party independent reviews to your store. Thanks Shopify for the great app!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really well made. Simple to use and star rating shows up on google search results! Very pleased with it, would definitely recommend. When I needed some help after a theme update had interfered with the app, the Shopify team were top notch.

Issa Asad Phone

It's ok I had trouble with the links though

Codes of Freedom

It's not working right on our theme. App page just sits on loading. Cannot delete published post and clicking unpublish brings up 404 error. Snippet is installed correctly and review shows up on product page, but app keeps telling me it cannot detect snippet.

Needs work.

Funny T Shirts

Great app to collect Client Reviews on our products. Thanks Shopify.

American Beauty Perfume

A nice free app from Shopify for our Product Reviews. Thanks Shopify!

PetTechWorld

Dead easy to implement, and looks good on the page. Example page from our website here: http://www.pettechworld.com/collections/heated-pet-beds/products/k-h-pet-products-deluxe-lectro-kennel

Ultimate VFR

Beware if you install this app and then uninstall it after someone has left a review, it will leave extraneous code with the text "Customer Reviews" on any product page that a review was left on before you uninstalled the program.