Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Don Edward Jones Photography

This is an awesome app. I love it! Like Wildly Natural Cosmetics commented in its review, being able to put the review and rating form directly in my shipping notification email would make this app over-the-top fantastic! Creating a ready feedback link for my customers would, I believe increase reviews by at least, 50%. People have sent reviews directly to me via email. When I asked them to go to the site and rate their product, they assure me they will... however, they rarely have. The link in the shipping notification or a separate "rate it" email could change that.

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

It's great that customers are able to leave a review on your products but the fact that you can't send a request linking them to what that they have purchased is a huge disappointment. Very rarely do people think the leave a review after they buy and try a product, they need a little reminder!

Chellys Closet

wow this is amazing thank you so much great product

Love, Joi

I really like it. I like the fact that my customers can see what other people have wrote about my product. It was very easy to install. Great App!

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

Hip Hop Samplez

Great app and it's free! A must have in my opinion.

Running Dog Accessory Store

Good app. Very easy to install. Recommended. However it does have limitations: Unable to edit typos and inability to prompt customers to make reviews via an automated email.

Game Download Keys

Very basic, cant complain being free and all BUT not having automated emails to buyers with links directly to feedback area for their purchase makes it almost useless, people simply wont leave feedback without a little prompting, if this feature isnt added soon, I'll replace it with something else. Thanks for the effort though

Moliva Exports

Good app, but you have limited control over how it functions. Shopify doesn't give you access to the liquid file to have meaningful design flexibility.

FSWERKS

Does the job but needs work... as others have said auto emails to ask for a review after specified amt of time would be nice...

Ability to be able to edit review.. sometimes just to fix typos, or lengthy revies to condense, or other similar cases.

Ability to customize the q's asked, name, email etc and specify which would be shown etc

Also, PLEASE add ability to allow for attaching images... Any review photo is worth gold... so of course customers should be able to upload photos with their review... and you should be able to include or not show them.