Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app easy to install and tweek the settings to get the right look on my page. I would definitely recommend.

WigLuxe

I used this app for reviews, it is working quite well, the best would have been to have a photo option where clients could upload pictures...

Item Trolley

How to show form in my product page, also write a review button is not working... ...............................

Raymond Steve Shop

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!

BNLS Store

So far, I love it! Hit a snag trying to insert the code into the product description, but, the customer support helped me out. Now my products have started receiving reviews. Thank you!

Perfect Friends Gifts

I put the code into the product description, but it made it visually look really bad. I would like other options of places to put it and change the visual presentation of it.

ChillingWine

I have a new store so collecting reviews is vital and this application makes it so easy as to be great for beginners

bauslashes

How do i remove the "customer reviews" template from my product page after i deleted the app??????????