Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fils Unique

Trying to import reviews on my shopify store, following the exact format of the csv file and it simply doesn't work. having the same error "cannot find the product "".

October 15, 2020

Hey, there. Sorry to hear you're having trouble importing your reviews - I'd be happy to give you a hand with this. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look at it together. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

Qooolio Stuff

i am not thinking highly of it at the moment. i can't find information on it about how i request reviews from my customers

September 29, 2020

Hi, there. A review request isn't built into this app, however you can set that up a variety of different ways. One way is through editing your order confirmation email so that it includes a written request for the customer to leave a review. Another option is to use an email marketing app to create a new automated email that is sent out post-purchase, making that same request.

The most popular option is to use this product reviews add on app: https://bit.ly/30iEP21. This is designed to work with the Shopify Product Reviews app, and allows you to automatically send emails to your customers requesting reviews of their recent purchase. If you need help with any of the above options, feel free to reach out to our support any time: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Cup 49

I am using the Supply theme and somehow when in mobile view, I cannot see the full review. For example, if the review says Great taste, the mobile view only shows eat taste. Everything works fine on desktop view. Would love some help to get this fixed!

September 15, 2020

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to reach out here. This is something that our Theme support should be able to resolve for you - if you haven't already, please reach out to our support team and they can have this sent up to the correct team for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

1073 Design

Unable to use with this app Safari. This app worked for a few days, then I had to clear my cache and history before using it, then that stopped working, tried deleting and reinstalling and that didn't work.

Gave 2 stars because customer service was great but they were still unable to help with the problem. So I'm still unable to have a review app in my shop unless I want to download another browser, other than the one I use all the time. Just doesn't make sense to use different browsers for different tasks on the same computer, and I am not switching browsers just to get an app to work.

Blak Yue Candle Co.

Adding the code into my theme was too difficult. I'm not technology illiterate either so I can only imagine someone twice my age trying to do this. I couldn't figure out how to add the stars to my product pages. Make this process simpler.

TKaye Scribes Co

The app is overall good. The wonderful theme specialist coded this app to my theme. However, it's sits able my purchase button. It's no way to remove it.

So, I'm going to try and find another review app to use.

LikeediiShop

Eu realmente gostaria que fosse fácil como diz a descrição.
Instalei e segui os passos descritos. Não consegui configurar, e ao desinstalar esses códigos simplesmente desconfiguraram minha loja.
Minha experiencia não foi boa, espero que outras pessoas tenham mais sorte

LaBaieBox "Miraculine"

Bojour, l'application de ne compte pas le nombre d'avis publiés, celui ci reste à zéro, dommage.
COMMENT FAIRE POUR REGLER CELA ?

BODYDREAM™

Nice for very very very beginners. BUT I CANNOT DELETE IT !!! Impossible to delete it. And nobody to help

Naturally Essential Beauty

I cannot figure out how to make it popup on my screen after a customer leaves my store. It may be something Im doing wrong. I think its a good app though. Im gonna keep trying

Previous 1 3 4 5