Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Botanika London

Works great for me. Needed a little support with formatting and design etc. but all looking good now so very please - many thanks again!

Herbalist Infusions Véritables Bio

Hi.
How to delete the Product Reviews part in all the products pages?
See in : https://herbalist-infusions.com/collections/offres-speciales/products/le-colis-des-amis Thanks

ROMBO

I love the app but I am still trying to preview fewer reviews per page.
On my product pages, 5 reviews are shown and I would like to show only 2 or 3. Is it even possible to modify this? and How? Thanks!

Homelab Fabric

I did uninstall a code from product-template.liquid template
but there is your code somewhere else also. difficult to remove and playing with my reviews doubling it
also customer support is not responding

American Food Market

What drives me really crazy with this app is that it places ld+json tags (Structured data) in your code (needed for rich snippets in Google) and that this app is doing it wrong. This kills all rich snippets in Google. Especially if you already have set up structured data the right way in your theme.
And you have no chance for disabling that or getting along with it... If I don't find a solution for fixing this behavior I will remove this app and lower my rating to 1 star here. Another disadvantage: The app is only in English available and it's not possible to translate this app with Shopify's native multi language feature (although this app is also developed by Shopify... lol).

DADO SUISSE

I was reluctant to install this app because of so many negative reviews, but I had no problems at all. I didn´t even have to add the snippet. I took one star off because my store is in German, and the app cannot be translated by the translation app.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you've had a generally positive experience with the application. In the 'Settings' tab within your Product Reviews app you can actually translate any text that appears to your native language. -Oliver, Shopify Support

Arko Training Ltd

Do not download this app if it does not work for you it leaves code on your site that you cant remove.. leaving dead links to the app

Shop Nanomi

I cannot disconnect the apps in my store, please help me to disconnect it. The apps doesn't work well

April 5, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you have had issues uninstalling the Product Reviews app from your store. If you've fully installed the app in your store, you'll want to remove the snippet of code you added to your store's theme code when uninstalling. The code will typically have been added in the product-template.liquid template in your theme, as referenced here: https://bit.ly/3cxXYDN.

If you're still having issues removing the app and any installed code from your store, please contact our support team who can authenticate you on the store and take a look at this for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Mountain Metalcraft

I get review notifications in my email, but I can't open the App to approve them with my phone. I've tried both Safari and Chrome for mobile. It just tries to load itself over and over.

April 5, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the app but thank you for letting us know about it here in your review. If you're seeing the mobile app continually load when attempting to approve reviews, we can likely do some troubleshooting to try and help you resolve this. Please reach out to our support team directly if you'd like further support in trying to resolve this issue: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Brandless Artist

It is very buggy, I have to upload the file at least 10 times, each time removing the already accepted reviews. And when it does except a review, it may use the wrong date like "Apr 20, 0009". Yes, it did write this. Forget to edit the review's date, you have to delete it and re-add the whole review. Yes, with the excel file, since there is no manual adding. No, you have to put the information into an excel file, then you import it, then correct it, then import it again, then correct it again, and so on. And I don't know why, but you CAN'T duplicate reviews! What should I put there for people who actually DIDN'T write anything? You know, "left no review" is an existing thing! -- It took me hours just to add 71 reviews and now 30% wouldn't be even accepted.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and providing us with your feedback about the Product Reviews app, and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced the issues you've referenced. There are some limitations with the app that you've mentioned (e.g. duplicating reviews) but the problems you've had with regards to uploading the CSV files is something we may be able to troubleshoot. If you're still looking for assistance with the app, please reach out to our support team directly so we can look into this for you: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144