Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

loulouby

Hello I have the same issue as "M3Greek®". I have soe reviews on my webpage but the count says "0". Can you please check this isse and get back to me.

January 9, 2021

Hey, there! Thanks for letting us know. We've looked into this issue and found it to be related to a specific theme. If you're using a free Shopify theme then please reach out to support, however if you're using a third party theme please contact your theme developer for assistance with this. You can also find more information about this in the Maestrooo help docs here: https://bit.ly/2XDZr3n. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Furny Matter

It's very user friendly. However, the user is unable to upload the product photo. Is there anyway that photo can be inserted? I'm sure this will increase the conversion rate.

December 18, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm glad to hear that you find the app to be user friendly. Uploading images to reviews isn't built into the app, however you can add them by installing Stamped.io: https://bit.ly/2WqKYXR.

This can be used with the Shopify Product Reviews app as an add-on for extra features, or it can be used on it's own - whatever you prefer. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kinsfolk Shop

This app is super handy and, for the most part, easy to use. It's not the easiest to use on mobile though, there's no way of going 'back' from a review to the main page without exiting the app. It would also be useful if you could search through the reviews by email address or customer name.

LABwerkz Company

Knowing very little about coding this was pretty easy to install, I followed the directions and installed within 10 mins. Looking forward to see how it works out for our brand.

Beautysmile.store

The product came with a wooden toothbrush. It is very soft and comfortable when touching my gum. Not to lie, the power is so black on my teeth and mouth. I was a bit worried about my teeth and mouth might be dyed. however, my teeth showed immediate effect after rinsing. The black colour was so easily rinsed off. I've been using it for 3 days by now. my teeth looks noticeably white.

Chelsea Jones Shoes

Overall the app is easy to add to your store, works well, and looks great, but as other reviewers have said, it would be soooo great if we could just have it auto-send review requests to customers! There are add-on apps, but this app really just needs this one feature to be useful. Instead of app on top of app. Adding photo capability would really bump it up (being a fee app), but at the very least have it send out review requests.

saint rose

Please add customer photos as an option! It's the only reason I even considered other apps. Other than that, easy to use so far.

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Maison Deux

Simple app, works good. Would be helpful if the person who have written the review was able to delete/adapt review.

Nice add on would be that customer who've bought a product, automatically receive review mail.

GldnOshun

I downloaded this app because its simple and straight forward. I love it so far i just wish it would collect reviews and send emails on its own. Please add that feature!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16