Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Formosa Walls

Hi, I have a review on a product which is visible however, the "REVIEW" count is still showing as "REVIEW (0)". How do I remove the Zero? The link to the page as below,
https://www.formosawalls.co.nz/collections/3d-panels/products/honeycomb Cheers

SAHARA BOUTIQUE - VIP

Yes the support provided is just great. The software itself is a very friendly one. In addition to the extraordinary quality support provided by Shopify Support Team!!!

September 7, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your kind feedback with us. I'm delighted to hear that the app is working well for you, and that you've enjoyed some great support from our team. Please continue to reach out whenever you need a helping hand! -Victor, Shopify Support

Sabersmyth

Fully functional, basic product reviews app. It isn't fancy, but it does the trick! If you're looking for a free option to get started, this works well.

Sizy

A must for any business looking to let their audience know they're legitimate. Easy to implement and looks amazing!

Buck Stalker Attractants

This app works really well for my website and allows you to place the reviews anywhere you want in the order of your product page. Works great for increasing SEO health and trust with google. Great app.

Nail Art Bay

Quick and easy to install. I didn't have to paste the line of code, just turned on reviews from my theme settings and it worked right away. It would be great if we could send an automatic email for customers to write a review once they received their product. I couldn't find such template in shopify emails.

Koala Baby Production LLC

website started doing better since now there's actual credibility to my site. its been working great so far and its free!

UglyXmassTees

Very useful app. Great interface, very easy to use and above all it is free. Adds credibilty to my products. I really like it and recommend it to everyone.

Savanna Hair Co. - Octocurl®

I love this app because it's simple & streamlined... and FREE. I just hired https://experts.shopify.com/codify-infotech to tweak the look of it a little bit & I'm good to go! Works great!
PS - I wish it would allow uploaded photos, but it's free, so can't complain too much! But, I would pay for that feature add-on.

July 13, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review! We're glad to hear that you're loving our app and we'd be happy to share your suggestion for uploading images onto reviews with our developers for future considerations.

If you're looking for a review app that can allow customers to upload photos, then we'd suggest taking a look at Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A (https://bit.ly/3hyIBgW) for the time being. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Red Cypress Clothing

It does the job its supposed too. I love it, good for social proof for people that purely sell online.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100