Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Creators Cup Coffee

So far so good! Would be nice if Shopify integrated a call for reviews link in a customer’s automated order confirmation or delivery confirmation.

Second To None Nutrition

It's a great app. Second To None has really benefited from it

Revolutionsilver

Good app. Simple to install. Could do with an authorised purchase option though!

Owconceptstore

Awesome app that allows the consumer to engage the store and leave their thoughts about the products.

We Vibe Outlet

Overall good and easy to use. I would just recommend being able to set up a follow up email to ask for a review. This would drastically increase review rates. Especially because we sell adult toys, and many people may not thinking of reviewing their private purchase unless prompted. Apart from that it's great.

Simpleboxfood Com

good app, hope they can add on feature to enable pop ups - encourage customers review

Paws And Ponies

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Afroshoppe Ch

Very good! Wish I could send automatic requests for reviews after fulfillment...that's why I gave a 4 not 5. Otherwise; it's excellent for what it is and easy to install.

Ammo Athletic

Super quick to install and easy to use

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Good app with EXCELLENT customer support.

Only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 is because it took a few times to get it to import correctly. It's currently active on my site (www.handmadeformen.com) and I was able to put it in a "folder" for each product so that my customers can click "Customer Reviews" and they'll show up, rather than having them all load up right away.

We sell handmade gifts for men like wood pens and leather wallets so it's really important for a customer to trust us, since they can't see it in person.