Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Healing Himalayas

Great way to add reviews to our store! Though, we've heard some issues of our customers having trouble posting reviews via mobile.
HealingHimalayas.com

Entorno Bano

Great app!! and the team is so quick to answer you for help!!! check out the result on my store: www.entornobano.com

Juju Boutik

So easy to install. Thanks Shopify for this great free App www.jujuboutik.com

Maneline Hair Care

Another MUST-HAVE app for stores. Excellent integration and importing of reviews from other review platforms.

Evitality Ca

I agree with some below, would be nice to be able to customize a bit more. But as is there is certainly no detriment to us. Nice to let customers give other customers honest feedback.

Chefknives 2

Nice app, however, a bit too light weight in features and ability to customize. Would be nice to see more features added based on all the comments and feedback, but, can't argue with Free!

Poster Shed

Great app. Combine this with the expanded reviews app and you have a force to be reckoned with. You can then automate the on-site review process which makes it super easy to collect reviews.

Hyper Fitness

Installed easy and looks great on the site!

Dog Christmas Stockings

Simple to install and integrate. You need reviews for your website and this is the simplest way to add them. Plus Google picks them up for rich snippets which is a bonus.

Giuspino

What I needed for my customers to write their reviews :)