Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Richards Packaging

Very easy to setup, perfect for beginners but I am not the biggest fan of the layout on the site itself. It feels a little basic and clumpy. It would be nice to be able to change the Star rating to a digital rating so that I can tell google about the rich snippets on the site, but other than that, it's free and Google Webmaster tools has also picked up the Review Aggregate data from most of my products.

Lstn

We used this app for a bit but ended up switching to a more robust system with a couple more features. This is great for what it is!

Blue White And Grey

Really good app. Takes a little bit of time to load now and again but apart from that it's very effective.

Miami Oasis

Please add customer photos and the ability to auto send a discount for posting a photo review

Maison 15

Can I add this line

{% if customer.email != nil %}{{ customer.email }}{% else %}john.smith@example.com {% endif %}

inside email text of form reviews?

Volto Nero Costumes

Emigrated from etsy to shopify and wanted to import the reviews I had been collecting for years. It does not work particularly well and took me days to finally import my reviews. Thanks to the friendly support <3

By Cry As

It works great. All reviews are important to us - and this app helps us with this. Only 4* since we cant manipulate the html. I would like this. Note that this app doesnt require login in any way, it might not be as trustworthy as a social review app. But again, great app.

Pancakeguru

Easy to install and easy to use.

Loja do Cabelo

Looks good. To have 5 stars the following is missing:

- Automatic email to customer who bought the item to invite him to with a link to leave a review

- A config setting to define how many reviews can show up in each page. The default is 5 or 6 reviews which take a lot of space from the product page. If we could define two or 3 reviews per page that would be awesome.

Nonetheless one must not forget we are dealing with a FREE app, so GREAT STUFF!! :D

PetTechWorld

Dead easy to implement, and looks good on the page. Example page from our website here: http://www.pettechworld.com/collections/heated-pet-beds/products/k-h-pet-products-deluxe-lectro-kennel

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13