Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Little Pancake Company

This app has allowed us to quickly and easily show product reviews, and import reviews from our old website. I wanted to display the reviews on the collection pages as well as the product pages. Support were quick to respond with how to do this but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work

Og Warehouse

Best way for our customers to show they like our product and get customer feedback @ www.overstockglass.com

Presso Canada

Great. Simple to use (for both you and your customers). Valuable to be able to tweet out reviews to drive traffic to your site. LOVELY!

Party Band Sheet Music

Great app. Really easy to integrate and manage. Shows reviews elegantly.

Latesttrendz

Does exactly what I needed it to do, good app!

Straw Boss Comb Collective

The simplest, but most user-friendly Shopify Review Plugin.

Atlas Throttle Lock

This is NOT SEO Friendly!!!!!! It's won't display in Google Search Results.

Here's the last email I sent the App team before moving over to Judge Me. I did some research by clicking on reviewer's links for this app, then finding products on their stores with product reviews. I would then search Google and the product would display but the rating wouldn't. I did this multiple times. I hope it helps some of you before you waste your time with this app:

The goal is to have reviews/ratings display on Google Search results. It's a total lie saying that you have to wait weeks for Google to crawl or re-cache your site. This is what I do for a living and that's not exactly how it works. Sometimes it populates within 24 hours, others take a week, but not weeks.

I can tell you guys don't want to figure this out, whether you care or just don't understand how to fix it. I'm going to hopefully use another app that understands microdata more than your team. It's been a big disappointment. I've been waiting on your guys for months now and nothing has changed. You can read my threads from previous emails.

You have left me as a VERY disappointed customer. I hope you get better people on your team who understand how Google search results works. You guys have been giving me the throwaway answers like, "It's displaying properly on Google Structured data test tool" and "Please give Google a few weeks to crawl your store." Thats so extremely unhelpful. You are obviously not a business owner or an entrepreneur. You're simply answering questions or diverting customers.

Your code doesn't work on search results, rendering your App NOT SEO Friendly.

Tartle

Great App! Great Support! Easy to use and its FREE!

Scldirect

Very nice free app, would recommend!

Rugbystuff Com

Free and does what it says on the tin.